64. compulsory mission

Note:- NSFW  ⚠️ ⚠️ on separate account.

Haan Woo wanted to become a supporting actor, who would play a—essentially—supporting role without any support, future, or highlight, which only a popular teen idol would dare to accept?

Director Ki felt that he should have had misheard. What Haan Woo said was definitely this: I'll direct this movie, so you could just go home, wash yourself clean, then go to sleep!

Indeed, there definitely was something wrong with his cellphone's receiver, which led to him hearing voices. Let alone Choi Ho as a supporting role, if Haan Woo could shoot that scene, it would turn into The Arabian Nights this instant!

Haan Woo on the other side had hung up the call. "That's all. See you tomorrow."

Director Ki: I don't want to see you! Laozi will never give in to the evil forces. I'll never hand my work to you on a silver platter!

However, on the next day, Haan Woo had swiftly settled everything with drive.

Seeing the number of zeros on his bank card, Choi Ho was so elated he wanted to fly up to Heaven and down to Hades. He was just trying something new and had unexpectedly gotten a year's worth of good meals! Please let this kind of happy occasion happen more often, alright!? Moreover, there were still several scripts for him to choose any role he wanted to play... Choi Ho felt that his popularity would go up by leaps and bounds soon!

As he followed Haan Woo from behind, Director Ki was asking 108 questions to him, "You're changing your profession into an actor? You really want to act? You're not here to snatch my job?"

Haan Woo gave him a contemptuous look, then threatened, "I have no intention to do so at first, but if you keep nagging me, then I can't say for sure."

Ki Hong hurriedly zipped his lips. Afterwards, he said repeatedly, "You can choose any other role you want to act other than the leading actor!"

Haan Woo stared at him. "Director Ki, aren't you misunderstanding something?"

Ki Hong couldn't even utter a word and only thought: "I'm not misunderstanding anything. What's there for me to misunderstand? As if no one knows that you're a director who has a strong background, experienced and vicious, and even has extraordinary talent like a Demon Lord!"

Jimin had hardly gotten a blink of sleep last night. He spent most of the night mulling over the movie. He kept memorizing his lines exhaustively, then tried his best to be familiar with Choi Ho's face. He even tried to regard Choi Ho as his buddy.

He didn't know whether it would work, but he had tried his best. The next day, Taehyung noticed that Jimin seemed to be under the weather, thus he asked anxiously, "Did you not sleep well?"

Jimin didn't want to let Taehyung know that he had tossed about in bed for the whole night just because of that simple scene——that was too embarrassing. Hence, he kept his spirit up as he said, "I slept very well!"

As he said so, he slowly leaned towards Taehyung, getting ready to do the daily mission.

Today's mission was to sleep on Taehyung's lap. This...was a bit shameful, but Brother Jimin had endured countless violent storms and waves, this was nothing to him.

The car was spacious enough because the seats in the back row could be opened to entirely recline. Jimin avoided the small side table and sat by Taehyung's side.

Taehyung touched his forehead, then asked again, "Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?"

Jimin shook his head. "I'm not." Upon finishing his words, he leaned closer to Taehyung.