30

****
Eduardo.

I pulled Aviva into my arms again, I knew she was not expecting it, I smiled, teasing her was the best thing I could do. I wanted her nervous and wondering.

"You... You can not spank me! That childish!"

"Oh, believe me, there is nothing childish about spanking your sweet ass, it is more for my pleasure," I mouthed as she gaped.

"You can't possibly be serious Eduardo, again I am sorry I should not have snuck out."

I hoisted her, and pushed her over my shoulder, she shrieked, "Eduardo! What the hell are you doing?"

I walked out of my office, having one thought in my mind, I need to punish her, "Eduardo! People are watching!" she snapped at me, but I didn't answer her, "Eduardo, please, I can walk, this is very embarrassing and childish! You cannot possibly think that humiliating me like this would solve anything!"

I walked up the stairs as we passed Alejandro, who opened and closed his mouth, I ignored him as Aviva started demanding I put her down, "You are embarrassing me, Eduardo! Alejandro just saw her! All your men are watching please, I can walk to where ever we are going!"

I finally got to my destination, my room, I nodded at my guards, opened the door to my room and entered it, I slammed the door, marched toward my bed and dropped her on it. As soon as she was on the bed, she glared at me.

"I do not know what you think you are doing but you just embarrassed me!" I pulled her chin up, I leaned in with a smirk.

"I promised punishment Aviva, and I am going to punish you for going out without permission," I knelt before her, "you not only snuck out, you decided to do it in this fucking outfit where every fucking man in that club was!"

I pushed my hand into her dress making her suck in a breath. I could feel the goosebumps on her skin, and a shudder ran down her spine, I roughly pushed her legs apart making her gape.

"Why did go out there without protection? Why did you think it was a good idea to put yourself at risk?! Answer me, Aviva!" I snapped.

"I... I just wanted... To... To have fun... Eduardo..." she trembled, as I rubbed my thighs, her mouth opened and a groan fell from it, she gripped the sheets to my bed tightly, and I pushed my thighs higher, and my thumbs continued rubbing her thighs.

"Fun?" I muttered, my voice hard, "Fun? In a club... I watched you... I watched you shake your fucking ass... Aviva."

Pushing my hand onto her panties that were barely covering her pussy, she thrust her chest forward, "Eduardo!" she snapped as I slightly graced her pussy.

"You have been naughty haven't you Aviva?" I rubbed her pussy slowly through her panties, I watched as her eyes closed and her mouth fell open, and a moan from it. She tried to ride my finger but I held her hips stopping her from moving.

"Eduardo..." her voice came out soft, it was almost a pleading, "I do not like worrying for you Aviva! I went crazy thinking something might have happened to you and you were in a club shaking your ass!"

"I... Eduardo... Stop teasing me!" she snapped at me, I shove my thumb in between her panties, feeling the wetness coming from her hole, it was fucking hot! She was wet. My mouth watered as I imagined what she would taste like, I was curious about the taste, I wanted to suck her fucking dry. I wanted everything her cunt could offer, "please..."

"Please, what baby? What do you want..." my other hand entered her tiny gown and I started pulling out the tiny thing that covered her pussy. She opened her eyes realizing what I was trying to do, and lifted her ass, enabling me to pull it off, and I dropped to the ground.