Follow

Noah :

Noah :

Two weeks later.

"Seriously Rory? This is the second fucking time." I had arrived at my dorm with the most winsome welcome ever encountered.

Rory had smeared Cheetos dust all over the couch. As well as junk food wrappers scattered all along the carpet.

"Look man, it technically wasn't my fault. Ryan was the one who suggested opening a bag. Specifically the familysizesharetime bag. Don't bring me into this." Rory lifted his arms up in surrender. Only making me more agitated.

My head snapped to the right, where Ryan cowered in the corner. "Both of you are culprits. Fix this mess by the time I get back from hockey at seven. And it better fucking not smell like piss."

I threw my hockey uniform over my shoulder, just to notice that Rory had not only ruined the couch, but chucked my hockey stick into the umbrella pot. I really need Russ to discipline him. I groaned in a vexed manner before sauntering my way to the rink.

Whatever coach is going to lecture me with today, I have no energy for. Especially if it's about me slacking. Because I am not. Of everything I think I'm doing quite the contrary.
Im trying harder than everyone else. With the glacial sports season starting soon, our team better get their shit together, because partying and hooking up with girls isn't going to win the championship. God, I'll be thankful if we even make it to Playoffs.

I slowly approached the glacial sports centre after a ten minute excursion. My thoughts flitted back to the first time I had seen the plated emblem. What I would give to see it for the first time again.. absolutely nothing. I want to proceed, not downgrade myself.

I walked beyond the frame of the gates and entered the arena of competition.

"Hey Noah, you're oddly late today." Henry advanced to engage a conversation with me.
"Had some things to deal with back in the house. You know, Ryan."

"Coach wants to see you by the way. He says it's about planning or something- I don't know." I swear to god this kid never knows anything.

"Got it. Mind telling him I'll be right there?"

"Yeah sure. But try being there within five minutes or else he'll go ballistic on all of us." Henry walked off with a kurt nod.

God. What is it now? A staple gun to the head?

I dumped my bag by the nearby bench, and pulled on my hoodie. Ok let's go- wait what the fuck? Is that a fucking unicorn?

A pink fluffy unicorn stuck out of Sophie's duffel bag. What the fuck? I snatched it, inspecting its every feature. Goofy smile, purple mane, chubby cheeks, yup it's Sophie's.

"Alcocer!," Coach's holler wasn't the sweet kind from your mother when she's calling you for dinner, it was a shriek coming from the deep depths of tribulation. I quickly hid it behind my back. Shit. "Get in here right this second!"
"Coming."