Dine

Sophie :

Sophie :

"Would you like to join me for dinner?"Noah asks from the doorway. I dropped the string I was beading in surprise, tarnishing the bracelet I spent the last ten minutes making. I could feel a bright smile spreading across my face the more I thought about it. But moments later to vanish.

"With your parents?" I question, confused by his offer. "No way. Spend some time with them." I said feeling bad I even came to mind.

"Why not? You're sitting here doing nothing, all lonely. It makes me feel bad." He smiles timidly. Well, in some way, it's quite touching that he feels bad, but he shouldn't. It's his family dinner, I wouldn't want to be a burden.
"I'm not doing nothing, and I have Taylor Swift to keep me company."

"Did your parents say it's okay?" I sigh reluctantly asking and worriedly about their disapproval. "Well if you could see the face my mom made when I told her I wanted to invite a girl to dinner, then I suppose so."

"Well..then I suppose I could join you." I tapped my chin, still discussing with the imaginary angel on my shoulder if it's a good idea.

"Okay. I'll go. But you have to promise to help me re make the bracelet you just made me drop." I rose from my cross legged position on the floor.
"Only if you want me to go.." I receded back to my spot on the floor. Trying not to get ahead of myself.

"I do want you to go." He reached out his hand for me to take. I took it, standing back up.

"Won't you be cold?" I eyed his white T-shirt and formal pants. "No. There's barely even a breeze." He says dryly. "In fact, Sophie you look like you'd freeze to death out there."Noah placed the coat he held on top of my shoulders. "Noah this makes me look like a dude." I pouted, elbowing the jumbo jacket. "Just take it. Now let's go." He rolls his eyes, proceeding to guide me out of my room.

Noah :

Noah :

"Noah put on your jacket. Or else cause of your cold that will be likely to occur in about three hours will be because of your own irresponsibility." Sophie launched my jacket I gave her at my head. In result it made me look like a scarecrow.