trailer

An hand rises from the water bed...........

"Saara......."

"Yes????"

"Saara.....i want t-to c-confess s-something to you.......i-i l-love y-you" he said

"Huh?? I am sorry but who are you???" She asked him breaking his heart into millions of peices.

The heart which started beating for someone broke again.

He lost his mother, his first love and child. He doesn't want to lose anyone anymore.

I won't leave her at any cost............

|Scene 2|

The bride and bridegroom stood up to take seven holy rounds around the holy fire when...........

"STOP THE WEDDING!!! SHE IS MINE!!! SHE IS MY WIFE!? SHE IS MY SAARA" Rocky screamed.

Saara looked at him shocked.

"Who are you??? When did I became your wife???? I only love my Abhinav" she said and holded the hand of the man standing near her.

"What!? You love him!?" He asked

"Yes.... Abhinav is my life" she said.

"I don't care.....i just love you and you are MINE! I won't allow someone else to snatch whats mine" he said and dragged saara harshly.

|Scene 3|

"From now on you are my wife saara" he said filling her scalp or partition with sindoor while tears were flowing from her eyes.

"You can make me your but not this heart of mine" saara said looking at him with her red anger eyes.

"Oh really? I will make that heart beat only with my name" he said and kissed her forehead and left.

She rubbed her forehead to remove his kiss. She looked at his direction with her teary eyes.

"I will make sure you hate me"

________________________________________

How this part made you feel?????

Is the plot good?????

First part will be published on 1st September! Don't miss it.

Are you eager for the update?????

Can I get a 50 votes+?