rocky remarried saara

"STOP THE FREAKING WEDDING!" Someone yelled.

Everyone looked at the direction of the scream and spotted......

"R-rocky?" Sita wispered.

There he stood....with his men.

Saara looked at him with widen eyes. Not only her but everyone here.

Some started shivering seeing him.

Rocky entered the hall like he owned the place and non stopped him.

"H-how?? How a-are you alive?" Harish asked him

"Fate wanted me to live my life with my saara again" he said with a smirk.

"And how dare you all trying to marry off my wife when me, her husband is alive?" Rocky said clunching his jaws.

"W-we all thought you died so we thought to make Saara move on" nakul said.

"Now I came. Send her with me " Rocky said

"Excuse me. What's happening here?? Him? Husband??? Married??? What the hell is happening here?" Saara asked out of no where

"Saara, don't you remember me?" Rocky asked

"Mister, i don't really remember you and any memories with you. Why are you claiming me as your wife?" Saara asked

"Saara try to remember! I am Rocky, your Rocky. Remember me Rithu!" He said shaking saara a bit.

Saara jerked herself from his grip and Spoke

"Look mister, i don't know you and it's better if you leave from here. I love Abinav and i wish to be his wife not anyone else" she said and held ABINAV's hand tightly not knowing she is adding fuel to the fire.

Rocky looked at her hand interwined in his. His heart broke and his hands fisted.

"I don't give a fu#k about it. I love you and that's it you are coming with me" he said and held her arms painfully.

"Fine, if you don't remember that we already got married, let's get married again. Now, in this hall infront of everyone" Rocky said

Saara looked at him with widen eyes.

"NO WAY!" Saara said and he applied more pressure to her arm.

"Ahh, leave me it h-hurts" saara struggled.

"Leave her mr. Rocky!! You are man handling her!' abinav said

"You don't interfere in our life. She is mine. Better back off" Rocky said clenching his jaws.

"I won't! She is my bride and i won't let you to take her" abinav said making his grip on her a little tight.

"Fine, if  you don't want to be my wife then say good bye to your family" Rocky said

"Guards!! Capture them all!!" He ordered and his men nodded and made everyone sit on their knees infront of rocky.

A gun is pointed at everyone's forehead.

Saara looked at the scene with horror.

Rocky sat on the couch and smirked