he is alive

A had rises from the sea bed.

It's none other than our, ROCKY.

|After 5 years in Indonesia|

5 years passed away after the death of Rocky. Saara who completed her studies started her own business in Indonesia.

5 years were nothing to Saara. Her love towards Rocky never left her these years. 5 freaking years and still she couldn't forget him.

Her heart was telling her that he is alive but she is refusing to believe it.

Saara who's apperance changed completely by now. Her hair grew until her hip and she wore a glass. She is very professional when it comes to job.

"Saara bua what are you tinking(thinking)?" Abishek, the youngest son of Harish asked.

Saara looked at him and took him in her arms. He is 4 years old

"Nothing Abi..... your chachi is thinking about her hus-- *stopped* f-friend.....a close friend of mine" saara said looking down.

"Who is that saara?" Nakul asked entering the room with a tray in his hand.

Nakul also changed. His hair is no more black, um he dyed. He looks more mature than that him before three years.

Not only Nakul, everyone changed in these five years.

"Um, my colleague" she said.

"Fine, now have your dinner saara" he said handing over the food to her.

"Nakula.....i have some work now. I don't have time to feed myself" she said and started typing in her laptop

"Take your dinner quickly and do your work saara, it will affect your health if your didn't take your food" he said

Saara looked at him

"Please nakula, i will have it after sometime" she said.

Nakul looked at her and sighed before taking the food (morsel) in his hand and leaned forward to her mouth

Saara looked at him with a shocked expression

"What? You cant eat while working right??? You work and I will feed you" he said and saara smiled at her brother.

She opened her mouth and nakul stuffed the food in her mouth.

Soon saara ate everything as nakul fed her

"Ok now I am going, good night sissy" he said and kissed her forehead and left from there.

Saara smiled and felt so happy to get her family. They proved that they are the best.

After three hours, it was already 12 so saara closed her laptop and lay down on the bed to sleep but sleep is no where to come.

She tried to sleep but no use.
She woke up and tried to work but her concentration and energy is lacking so she decided to take a walk around the park which is near her house.

Saara wore a knee length coat and took her phone and went out of the room.