his return to India

After mehandi, sangeeth was held and everyone was happily celebrating the wedding.

"Saara, finally you are going to marry my brother abinav" Abhishek, ABINAV's elder brother said

Saara smiled at him

"You know what, he never was intrested in girls until you showed up. After you came here,everyday he blabers how beautiful you are, how clever and thoughtful you are and etc......i am so happy for your wedding" he said and kissed saara's forehead in a brotherly way

"I am happy too Abhishek, finally you are going to be my brother, we are going to be a family" saara said and hugged him.

He patted her head and smiled.

|Rocky pov|

|Airport|

"Finally, to India. It has been so many years........my foot touched this place. Now I don't have any time. Tomorrow is her wedding. I need to go fast and meet her. I won't let this marriage happen! Not when I am in love with her!" Rocky thought and took his luggage and exited the airport.

|Next day|

"You haven't changed your wedding dress saara?" Sita asked

"I am going to change it mom" she said

"Arreh, the wedding rituals going to start soon. You change and do make up soon! Hurry" her mother pushed her inside the dressing room with her dress.

 You change and do make up soon! Hurry" her mother pushed her inside the dressing room with her dress

Saara sighed and looked at the saree. Yes, they are going to get married in south Indian style. Manju's family got settled in Kolkata but their culture is south Indian.

She quickly changed her lehanga into a saree and came out of the dressing room. She saw many girls waiting outside with jewels and make up artists standing.

"Please sit down mam. We have only three hours for wedding and we must apply make up soon" she said and saara nodded.

Saara nodded and sat down and the makeup artists started doing their work.