shock to him

"boss, this is miss S-saara's information"dev said and tension was visible in his voice

Rocky looked at the blue file in his hand and took it from him. He looked at dev who was nervous.

He started reading the information and his eyes widen.

"She left Indonesia three months ago?!" He asked him with widen eyes.

"Yes boss. The reason for her return is not mentioned to anyone and so we don't know. She is currently in I-india" he sai

Rocky looked at him with a shocked expression.

|Rocky pov|

I looked at him in shock

I looked at him in shock. INDIA????

No........no!!!! This can't happen.

Flashbacks of Bombay, Karnataka, Bangalore..........KGF Flashed in my mind.

Aditiya Arjun is still alive in Bangalore and this time who will save her from him???? I am not in India to save her!

NO! i won't let my saara suffer again, that too not with that obsessed monster.

I need to go to India and bring saara from there soon!

I don't want her to suffer again! Not with him and in the same place.

My heart was leaving back and forth but what dev said made me relief.

"Boss I can understand that you are worrying for madam but don't worry. She doesn't went to south india. She is currently in Kolkata " he said

I took a deep sigh in relief but his next word got my heart broke into pieces.

"Bye boss.......m-madam i-is g-getting m-married w-with h-her cousin i-in t-two weeks" he said and i stood up from the seat.

"What???? Getting married???!?!?" I questioned and he nodded his head slowly.

No!! This can't happen?!! Saara, you won't leave me like other right?!