21

Elsa

“What did you do on your little getaway with Nicholas?” Tessa asked as she shoved her face with popcorn.

Arianna and Tessa brought snacks and we were all just splattered on the bed in Nicholas’s room. Nicholas had helped me in the shower after our quick fck, but one thing lead to the other in the shower and we had another round. I was planning on taking a nap but couldn’t sleep so Arianna and tessa came to entertain me.

“Don’t give details.” Arianna said in a warning tone.

“What’s the fun in that? I want the details! Tell me, is he big?” Tessa got a pillow smacked in her face by Arianna.

“You’re so fcking disgusting! Don’t you dare say anything.” She looked at me sternly.

“I wasn’t planning to.” I laughed at her reaction.

“Come on! I want some hear some juicy stuff. I will even start and say that Dante is definitely packing. It felt like he ripped my vagina in half!” Tessa continued.

I burst out laughing when Arianna put her in a headlock with her hand clamped against her mouth to make her stop talking about Dante’s ‘package’.

“Okay, okay!” Tessa yelled as she struggled to get out of Arianna’s hold.

“You’re like a female hulk!” Tessa looked at her in shock.

“Right?! She is freakishly strong!” I said as I remembered how she had held my head when Mika needed to stitch me. She really made sure I couldn’t move.

“Duh, look who my brothers are. They dragged my as to work out with them and taught me how to fight, how to use knives, guns, you mention it.” She casually said as if it was normal. Well, for them it was.

“They did not cut me any slack, and they didn’t give a fck about how they were much stronger than me. I remember telling them to chill the fck out and I used the ‘I’m a girl’ card. Lame, I know, but they were kicking my as. Nicholas got so mad at me and said people don’t give a sit about you being a girl. Either you kill or get killed. That was my last day of complaining.” Arianna chuckled.

“Whoa… How old were you?” I asked, interested in getting to know more about their lives.

“I think I was around 13 years old.”

“You were just a kid!” I exclaimed in shock.

“It’s normal in our world, Althaia. If things were different, you would probably have learned how to use a gun and a knife too.” She shrugged.

“True. I mean, I didn’t go through the same as you, but I just learned the basics of how to use a gun.” Tessa added with a nod.

“What?! Since when? You’ve never told me that.” I gaped at her.

“How am I supposed to bring it up? Like ‘oh, by the way, I know how to shoot people’?” She looked at me amused. I guess she did have a point.

“Well, now I kind of feel left out.” I frowned. It would be cool to learn how to use a gun. Not that I was planning on shooting anyone, but now I felt like an outsider. Arianna looked at me for a little while before smiling.

“You see, when I first saw you, I thought you would be scared and submissive. But then I saw how you handled Nicholas, and how you weren’t scared of him. The big innocent green eyes you have are deceiving. You’re tougher than you look.” She laughed and I couldn’t help but smile at the comment.

“Trust me, I was scared of him the first time I saw him. Especially, when he showed up in my hotel room. I thought he was going to shoot my ass that day.”