Chapter 1: A new world??

Unfortunately though, not long after he fell asleep, he was awaken by a servant, no, a butler who came to wake him up to invite him to join breakfast with his family. The man was not happy.

The sun hasn't even fully rised yet, it's still so early.

It's natural since he's not a morning person at all. Seeing him out of his bed in the morning is even better than winning the lottery. At least that was in his world, his boss at his job quickly realized this fact very early on but because he was a valuable worker, his boss just create another schedule that's perfectly lined up with his bad habits since it'll be a waste to fire a person like him. If he can't wakes up in the morning, the solution is to work him to the death in the dark night.

"It's so early, just a few more hours..."

His voice was filled with drowsiness as he spoke his mind and slowly falling asleep.

The older man, who is the butler, seems surprised at those words, but it was only for a moment as he had been a professional for a long time, he quickly use his experiences to maintain his expression.

However no matter how fleeting it was, it still entered the man turned child's eyes. But he couldn't careless as he's being departed to the land of dream right at this moment.

The butler didn't give him a chance to though as he pull away the blanket from the boy and used his hands to lift the child up.

"That won't do, young master, you need to be properly prepared to greet the duke and duchess in the morning. I thought you've always wanted to do this? Now is your chance and you want to sleep more?"

The boy's clear water blue eyes widened. Suddenly, he fell like all his drowsiness just went out of the window as he came to a realization.

Why.... I had a suspicion when I was observing the surrounding but... I can't accept it, how come my body is like this?

Right now, the child is trying to deny the reality, suck it up kid.

The butler took the boy to the bathroom, which by the way, is the size of this old apartment, okay that's exaggerating, maybe a little but still, it's the same thing.

Realizing this fact made the boy sighed, unsure of how he should be feeling.

The butler then put him down and proceed to take off his clothes at an admirable speed, which the boy, who was busy taking in his apartment size bathroom, unable to react and put him in the bathtub, that's fill with warm water at the right temperature.

It was then that the boy just process what had transpired.

But the older man was already began washing him with attentiveness, that boy couldn't really voice out his emotion, not like he cared much anyway.

Feels good.

He's enjoying the service, even.

It doesn't take that long for them to go out of the bath and back into the bedroom to picked out the appropriate clothes to wear to the  meal.

"Young master, what about this one? It's newly made and adjusted to your liking and references."

Looks uncomfortable.

"Looks nice." It would be rude to say his thoughts.

There was a small room connected to the enormous bedroom and on the right side of the bathroom. By small, I mean half the size of the large bathroom room. It certainly is the smallest room here, it's used as a wardrobe.

Currently, the butler is standing in front of the door of the wardrobe holding the 'newly made outfit' to show to the young boy, who's sitting on his bed, elbows resting on his thighs, holding his cheek with his hands.