Sorry, I lied.

Hey~ it's been a while? If you read the little note I left at the end of each chapter you would know that I'm planning on rewriting/replanning the story when I got to chapter 10 but well, after I wrote a chapter explaining the setting of magic in my story, just last night I realized how much plot hole there is in it.

I spent the whole night thinking about how to fill and came to the conclusion that, it's absolutely a mess. It's not a problem where I can just add a fun new detail and rewrite a few sentences, oh no, I need to explain the whole thing again from scratch.

Also I do realize all the grammar/spelling mistakes. So, I'm taking this opportunity to re-plan the story again and actually note down what incident or arc to come (I've been writing without a plan until now, I'm a disgrace I know).

Also, if you're wondering why I haven't been updating, it's because I figured out how to click the link to access external website on novel update and I've been reading novels from there non-stop ever since.

You just have to login to do so, it's laughable because I was absolutely devastated when I couldn't use the link but colors is returning to my life again.

That's a little off topic but yeah basically I'm escaping this burdensome story I absolutely despise to properly plan it into a decent work.

When I rewrote enough I'll be taking down the old chapters and replace with the rewritten, one by one so yeah!

See you, I hope, soon.

I'm a liar so that 'soon' may as well be never, but hey, keeps your hopes up alright!