Memorial (XD)

Past title: No Desire to Reincarnate

Past cover: (the picture above)

Past description:

A peaceful night, a few days before Christmas Eve.

BANGー!

An accident happened, resulting in the death of a 27 years old man's uneventful life. His tedious life has come to an end.

.
.
You see, that's what he thought too. However, he opened his eyes and was met with a child(teenage) body that is his own, and also a completely different world.

Upon closer observation, he realizes, not only is this a different world, it's actually a cliche novel his friend wrote about a common girl getting notice by the prince and getting married and live happily ever after.

And the body he is in, is a Cannon fodder character that is going to die as a stepping stone for the heroine to have her glorious light. Y'know he doesn't really mind, I mean he died once, what's the harm in twice?

But someone had different opinion.

"You have such a temper, how cute~"

"...why are you like this- wait no, why are you here?"

"Whaat~? ^^"

Ps, it was truck-kun.

The cover picture is from Fake Slackers!

First created: Oct 3rd 2023
Edited: Oct 19th 2023

Rewritten: Jan 28th 2024

____________

The author has something to say!

Phew, been hella busy with exams at every corner, also, I had this one week where exams and plans with friends filled out the ENTIRE week, 7 days!!! I can promise you that my introvert self was dead tired.

Thankfully, the school finally gave us a half a month vacation, I can already imagine the wonderful things I'll do with my best friend, my bed. I can absolutely spend all day laying on my bed with no problem~ (except the obstacle blocking that wonderful dream, that is my mom.)

... nevermind, my mom just said we'll go to my homeland to have a family gathering and stay there for the vacation (I am in misery.)

Let's hope I'll be able to upload a few chapters while the pressure of midterms have passed, there's still the finals but that's still a long time to go~ (5 more months *coughing blood*)

By the way, I'll keep the old chapters here until 2 or 3 new chapters are out, who knows? Maybe I'll forget my own story's plot.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the rewritten version!