Two Princes

Lloyd POV A few days before

"The Royal family has asked the Ninja for protection, so you won't be able to reach me for a while. Just keep going after the Elemental Masters, when I get back I'll begin the rituals," I told Morro before getting ready to leave. 

"There's a Royal family? I doubt they have any real power," Morro scuffed. "Anyway, I'll keep going after the Elementals. Love you my Prince," He came over and kissed me on the lips. 

"See you, Grumpy Storm," I bound off out the main door and into the sky. 

I watched silently as the royal family made their announcements, the Emperor and Empress stood strong as the Emperor talked. Behind them stood the Prince and Princess: Wren and Harumi. Both were adopted into the family with Wren as the oldest. 

Wren was focused on the crowd, he appeared to be watching someone. Harumi was watching the Emperor as he talked. 

Suddenly bangs exploded from the crowd. Chaos erupted all around, people began screaming and running. I jumped down from the roof of the Palace. Landing in front of the Royal family, I faced the crowd. Ready for any threat. 

"It's just some firecrackers guys," Nya's voice echoed through the comms. 

I turned to the Royal family, "It's just a false alarm. We will investigate further, but it is nothing to be concerned about." The Emperor, Empress and Harumi noded. Wren on the other hand looked completely calm and really bored. 

I narrowed my eyes slightly at them. Did they know this was going to happen? He was hiding something, but what? 

I watched as Harumi jumped away from building to building, and as Wren hopped away  in the opposite direction. 

"Cole, Kai, Harumi and Wren are running away. I'm after Wren heading to the docks, and Harumi is heading the opposite direction. Go find her, I'm only one person," I called over the comms. I heard a few replies and headed off. 

In a matter of moments, Wren reached the dock. I hung back behind them, silent, in the shadows

A low snarl echoed from the dock, Wren was watching as the moon rose over the water. The moon was full and huge. They took the form of a smaller dragon; they had two sets of large wings, four legs and a long tail with a barb at the end, they had yellow-green scales and sage accents. Their horns were a dark sage. 

"Dragon Element," I muttered slightly startled, we needed this Element on our team, they might not be a Royal Dragon, but they had that power. 

I turned into my full dragon form and flew down to the other dragon.

Wren let out a snarl of surprise at the sight of another dragon, and a bow when he recognized me as a Royal Dragon. The consequences could be terrible, but this would be worth it. 

As I landed I transformed back into my hybrid form, oni and dragon characteristics marking me as something different, powerful. 

"Wren," I said in way of greeting in dragon. 

"Lloyd?" they asked. "I thought you were a Ninja, not a Royal. I apologize for not recognizing you," they bowed low to the ground, formal and surprised. Even though I was in my hybrid form I was still quite tall. 

"No don't apologize, none of the other ninja know what I am; and I intend to keep it that way," I smirked darkly. "Please stand up. I saw you leaving and wanted to know where you were going. Harumi left as well, the other Ninja are after her though." 

Wren stood up and went to his hybrid form, "Harumi is the Quiet One, the Leader of the Sons of Garmadon. They are trying to raise your father from the dead, his Oni side." 

"Are they?" Father could out me for what I was, but he could also help me. But Harumi was in the way and I could simply kill her. But the Royal Family would name me public enemy number one. "Wren would you like to met someone?" I asked the dragon, I could figure it out later. 

"What would they want with me?" They asked, ever formal. But their eyes gave them away, the red one and the black one piercing into me, full of question and curiosity. 

"A dragon," I snarled like the beasts we were. 

The summoning ritual would take place once we had a safe time to do so. I was able to communicate with Wrens dragon; Attor. 

Attor was one of five dragon nobles, he would carry out the will of Royal Dragons, only just below them in rank. He was the head of the dragon nobles. 

Wren was very excited to meet Attor and as was he, Attor was about the same age as Wren, not quite an adult. 

The other ninja suspected nothing and the Emperor and Empress know nothing. This way is better, we just keep a better watch on the heirs. 

Cole and Kai found Harumi giving food to the poor, despite the suspicious actions, they believed her intentions good. I did not. If Harumi really was the leader of the Sons of Garmadon, I didn't need to do anything. Father would have immense power when he returned and would destroy the Ninja, I needed to speed up my plans. I would have to call in the Pack to track and bring all the other Elemental Master to the Dark Mount. 

I snuck off the next night to call Grumpy Storm. 

"Storm," I called over the comms. I was in an abandoned warehouse, far from the palace. 

"What?" he growled back. 

I sighed before responding, "We need to get the Pack back together." I waited for Morro to protest, and waited. 

"Fine," Morro just growled in defeat. 

"Wait really?" I got excited, I loved the Pack. They had such strong Elemental powers, and they were really fun. 

Grumpy Storm sounded like he was about to rip something to shreds, "Yes," 

"Woo!" I cheered happily, Morro didn't like them because of how close they were to me. We practically raised each other, but they left me behind on accident one time. From there I ended up at Hell on Earth: Darklys Academy. Morro couldn't forgive them for it, despite it being an accident. 

"You need me to go get them, don't you?" The Wind Master asked defeatedly. 

"Yes...." I said with a sly smile. "We need to speed up the timeline and you can't do it alone, I can't do it because I'm stuck here." 

"Yea, Yea. I know," Morro snarled, then said softly. "I'll see you soon, my Prince." 

"Aww. Not if I see you first, Grumpy Storm," With that the comms ended and I headed back to the palace. 

I knew I had to head back before they noticed I was gone, but I really, really didn't want to. The open sky was calling and it was really cramped in this human form, like all my limbs were to long for my skin. I hated it. 

I reached the palace an hour later, after flying through the sky. Feeling free as can be, but reality came crashing back down. There was still work to be done. 

There are so many more elements that you guys are totally unprepared for, there is so  much potential just waiting. Thanks for reading

Peace out