First Night

🌊Giyuu Tomioka🌊

It was already night when he had arrived at his a state with the small infant. Once he was home he got himself ready for bed as well as the baby. Once he set her/him in the crib he got himself also in bed. Somewhere around 4 in the morning he heard crying. Not exactly what he wanted to be woken up by so he sat up and walked to the room he set his new child in. Once he was in the room he saw his baby laying in the crib crying. He walked over and picked his child up.

Tomioka: Shh...Be quiet now...

The child was still crying even when hearing her/his fathers voice. He then began to rock his child to sleep while humming a small lullaby he was taught when he was younger. In a matter of seconds, She/He was fast asleep in her/his father's arms. Tomioka placed his child in the crib and walked back to his room

Tomioka: At least She's/He's asleep now...

🦋Shinobu Kocho🦋

She was working late in her office when she realized that it was a little quiet. A little too quiet. She stopped what she was doing and walked to her child's room. When she walked in she saw Kanao and Aoi rocking Her/Him to sleep. Shinobu smiled and walked closer.

Shinobu: Now what are you too doing up?

Aoi: We heard them crying and we knew you were working so...

Kanao: We came to help a little.

Shinobu: Thank you. Now off to bed you two.

Kanao and Aoi nodded and walked away. Aoi handed the baby to Shinobu. Once the two were out for the room Shinobu looked down at her little Girl/Boy as she placed her back in the crib.

Shinobu: Maybe I should get some sleep too.

🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥

He was in his room holding his baby girl/boy. He was still a little upset that his lover had had died but at least he still had his baby. He ended falling asleep with his child in his arms. He was awoken by the sounds of whimpers. He opened his eyes and saw his baby about to cry. Rengoku immediately sat up with his baby in his arms.

Rengoku: Oh no no no no no no no baby don't cry. Daddy's still here. Shhh I'm here now...

She/He immediately stopped crying as She/He snuggled closer to Her/His father. Rengoku smiled as he placed his baby back down on his bad as he layed down too.

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

Mitsuri was exhausted from the child birth and her baby was crying. Iguro wasn't home so she got up and groaned a bit as she walked to her daughter's/son's room. Once she was there she picked her baby up and cradled her/him in her arms.

Mitsuri: Oh my sweet little baby. It's ok. Don't cry anymore.

Mitsuri held her baby while rocking her/him. She noticed how she/he was still crying a little bit so Mitsuri began to sing a lullaby to her.

Mitsuri: Hush little baby don't say a word, Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird. And if that mockingbird don't sing, Mamas gonna but you a diamond ring. And if that ring turns brass, Mama gonna buy you a looking glass.

And just then, her little baby was fast asleep. She placed her child down and turned around only to see Iguro standi there.

Iguro: You sing very well Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: Aww Really?

Iguro: Yes and your very beautiful.

Mitsuri: Hehe thank you.

Iguro: Now let's go back to bed.

Mitsuri: Ok.

Mitsuri and Iguro walked back to bed while their daughter/son was fast asleep in their crib.

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

Iguro honestly didn't know to do. The baby he just took in was crying like crazy and he didn't know what to do. So He thought to just let the baby cry it all out. But suddenly the baby stop cry. He looked down curiously and saw that the baby was looking up at his face. He was confused and thought that she/he was looking at his eyes.

Iguro: My eyes? Yes we have the same kind of eyes.

But he froze when she/he touched the bandages wrapped around his mouth. He immediately pulled away a little bit but slowly untensed up as he thought that maybe letting the baby do whatever might keep her/him quiet.

Iguro: Your hand full. You know that right?

His child just laughed as she/he cuddled closer. Iguro just patted their head.

Iguro: Maybe it's time for us to go to bed.

🌪Sanemi Shinuzagawa🌪

Sanemi had just finished building the crib for his new daughter/son. He went to his room where he had left his child because he didn't want his baby to get hurt by some of the tools only to find them comfortably sleeping on his bed. He sighed as he placed his baby girl/boy in her/his new crib.

After a half hour he was in his room cleaning his sword when he heard a crying. Instincts kicked in as he grabbed his blade and practical stumbled into his daughter's/son's room while looking around hoping that a demon didn't break in. Only to see his daughter/son crying. He just sighed as he walked towards his baby and picked her/him up while rubbing their back while talking.

Sanemi: You scared me there for a second. I thought a demon came and tried to hurt you.

The baby just looked at him with a still teary eyed expression. He wiped the tears out of his daughter's/son's eyes.

Sanemi: Now stop crying.

After a small bit, His baby was now fast asleep so he placed her/him back in the crib before walking back to his room.

📿Gyomei Himejima📿

Gyomei held his baby girl/boy in his hand as he was praying for his deceased wife. While he was doing that he heard his daughter/son crying a bit. He turned his head as he held his daughter/son closer to him.

Gyomei: It is ok my child. I'm also grieving at the loss of your mother. But please remove these tears.

Gyomei rocked his child as he spoke about what your mother was like before she died. He was also crying while speaking.

Gyomei: Even with your mother being gone. She has blessed me with you. My Angel.

✨Tengen Uzui✨

Tengen was sleeping with his three wives when suddenly the baby started. crying. His wife's sat up as they all got up and walked into their daughter's/son's room and saw as she cried. Hinatsuru picked her daughter/son up and rocked her.

Hinatsuru: Shhh it's ok. Mama's here.

But she/he kept crying despite the soft spoken voice.

Makio: Let me try.

Hinatsuru gave the baby to Makio as she cradled her too but she still was crying. Suma tried too but because if the baby's crying Suma was also crying. Just then Tengen walked in the room.

Tengen: Girl Girls what are you doing up?

Hinatsuru: The baby was crying.

Tengen: Let me try.

Suma handed the baby over to Tengen the baby instantly quiet down and was back to sleep.

Tengen: Huh....I guess she/he likes me more.