When you have a crush (Boy version)

🌊Giyuu Tomioka🌊

Y/n were stand underneath the schools gazebo. It was raining really hard and she/he didn't have an umbrella. Y/n was just contemplating on just walking home. But as she/he was going to start walking, a boy comes over and taps her/his shoulder. Y/n turns over and sees this cute boy.

B/n: Are you really going to walk out in this kind of weather?

Y/n: Oh yeah I am. My phone is dead so I can't call my dad and I don't have an umbrella.

B/n: Oh, You can use my umbrella. I insist.

Y/n looked at him and then the umbrella. She/He grabbed it from his hand.

Y/n: Thank you...

B/n: You're welcome, I'm B/n Kanroji.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you, I'm Y/n Tomioka.

B/n: You have a nice name.

Y/n blushed and looked away. Eventually, they both began to walked together. Once they made it back to Y/n's home, Y/n tried to hand the umbrella back over to B/n.

Y/n: Here's your umbrella back.

B/n: Oh no, you deserve it.

Y/n: Really?

B/n: Of course.

Y/n: Oh...Well I guess I'll see you later...

B/n smiled and began to walk away. Y/n walked in the house to see her/his father. Tomioka turned to see Y/n and her/his blushing face.

Tomioka: Okay, Who is it?

Y/n: Huh?

Tomioka: Who's got you blushing like that?

Y/n: Oh it's no one.

Tomioka: Hmm...Okay, go do your homework and then come help me with dinner.

Y/n nodded and walked up to her/his room. Once inside, She/He started blushing so much.

🦋Shinobu Kocho🦋

Y/n was out taking a walk in the park. As she/he was walking, she/he bumped into someone.

Y/n: Oh I'm sorry.

B/n: Oh, I'm so sorry.

Y/n: Wow, You're hair is so colorful.

B/n: Oh yeah, I get it from my father.

Y/n: I see. Well it was nice meeting you.

Y/n attempted to walk away before B/n caught up to her/him.

B/n: Wait- What's your name?

Y/n: Oh my name is Y/n Kocho. You?

B/n: My name is B/n Rengoku.

Y/n: Well, B/n, It was nice meeting you.

B/n: It was nice meeting you too.

Y/n finally walked away. As she/he was walking away, she/he was thinking about the colorful boy she/he came across. Suddenly, he face became red and blushy.

Y/n: Oh no...

Y/n started running home. Once she/he came home, she/he looked around for her/his mom but instead found her Aunt Kanao.

Y/n: AUNT KANAO! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Kanao: What's wrong?

Y/n: I think I have a crush on this boy...

🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥

Kyojuro was grading his students papers when his daughter/son walked in the room.