Chapter Three

*Hadrian Potter*

I yelped when I was tackled to the ground from behind and I faintly heard Padfoot laugh before I couldn't hear anything over the yelling in my ears.

"MISCHIEF MANAGED," I yelled and immediately the yelling stopped and the weight pinning me to the ground was gone and I sighed in relief before pushing myself up into a sitting position.

"Sorry Harry," Mione said and I nodded and gave her a quick hug. "We were just worried and confused. You collapsed after killing Voldemort and we thought you were dead and then we wake up here and I..."

"It's okay," I said. "I'll explain everything but all of our suspicions were right."

"All of um?" Ron asked.

"Mostly," I said and pushed to my feet. "I'll explain everything in a second. Padfoot said the Order hasn't been in the library so I want to talk there in case there are any spying ears."

"Harry?" a new voice asked and I jerked around to see Fred staring at me I pulled away for Mione and wrapped my arms around him. "I remember but George doesn't."

"I wasn't sure if you wanted him to remember," I whispered pulling back and I could see George watching us confused.

"He knows somethings up," Fred said and I nodded.

"Alright," Remus said as he came up the stairs holding a tray that I could smell had food on it. "Perhaps we should go into the library so we can hear Harry out and let him explain."

No one said anything but Ron grabbed my arm and pulled me with him until we were sitting in front of the fireplace.

"Harry?" Mione asked as she sat down beside me and I sighed.

"Everyone except George remembers everything?" I asked and everyone nodded. "Padfoot what's the last thing you remember?"

"Falling through the veil at the ministry," he said. "Mooney mention that the dark lord attacked Hogwarts?"

"Harry defeated Voldemort and then he collapsed on the battlefield," Ron said. "So many people died during the fight."

"This time it's not going to happen because I'm reversing everything," I growled.

"Harry your eyes," Mione said and I took and deep breath.

"Sorry," I muttered. "After I killed Voldemort and I collapsed I woke up in a big room with two people...gods. Everything that happened pissed off Death and Fate."

"Wait, you meet Death?" Ron gasped.

"Yes," I said scratching the back of my neck. "I also met my parents."

"What are they like?" Mione asked and I smiled before digging in my pocket to pull out the resurrection stone. "Harry?"

"Took longer for you to use the stone than I thought it would, Bambi," Dad's voice sounded.

"Forgot I had it after Mum tore into Aunt Petunia," I said.

"PRONGS!" Padfoot and Moony gasped and Dad grinned.

"Trouble trio is back together," Mama's voice said and I tilted my head back to see her standing over me. "Hello darling."

"Mama," I smiled.

"Bloody hell," Ron whispered and Mama glanced at him before crouching down.

"It is nice to meet you two in person instead of just watching," Mama said. "Thank you for taking care of Harry."

"He's our friend and brother," Mione said. "He has our back and we have his."

"Always," Ron said and Mama chuckled.

"James stop planning pranks with Sirius and come here so Harry can continue explaining to everyone," Mama said dad pouted but walked over to her. "Oh, and Harry you have all of the Hallows for when you need to use them."

"Okay," I nodded. "Where was I?"

"You met Death and Fate," Fred said.

"Right," I said. "All of the deaths made them extremely angry and apparently there is another prophecy that I am a part of along with another person who I have to fix his soul. It's a half asses plan but just playing by my pants at the moment. Also, Dumbledore is the real bad guy and he is killing all of the magic in the world."

"So new prophecy, the light side is bad, and we have to save this other person so they can help," Mione said. "Am I missing anything?"

"Nope that's everything," I said. "Oh, and Snape is on our side he is currently looking for Tom."

"What about Draco?" Ron asked and my eyes widened. "You forgot about Draco?!"

"No I didn't," I said climbing to my feet. "I didn't want to drag him into all of this because he is stuck with his father but I'll clue him in on some stuff soon."

"Who's Draco?" Dad asked.

"Harry's boyfriend," Ron, Mione, and Fred said.

"He is not," I argued as I felt my face get warm. "He's my friend and...Oh fuck off I didn't have a whole lot of time to think of who needed to be in the know of everything."

"It's fine baby," Mama said. "We are going to go now but if you need anything else just use the stone and we will speak to Azreal about restoring George's memories."

"I will," I said as she and Dad vanished.

"Harry," George said and I turned to look at him just realizing he had been quiet the entire time.

"Sorry George I wasn't sure if you could handle remembering everything but I'm guessing from how you look you know something happened," I asked and he nodded. "Don't worry I won't let it happen again."

"We need a plan for when the Order starts showing up in a few days," Mione said, and before I could say anything there was a quiet pop and I looked up to see Snape standing at the door looking a little stressed out.

"I found him," Snape said and I gasped hurrying over to him.