Chapter Five

*Tom Riddle-Gaunt*

  I watched as Severus and Potter apparated out of the cabin and I glanced down at Nagini who was staring at the now empty room. 

  "Nagini are you alright?" I asked worried about how quiet she was.

  "Hatchling helping?" Nagini hissed. "No more pain."

  "It seems so," I replied softly. "Do you want to go to Gringotts with me or stay here until I come back?"

  "Stay don't like the goblins," Nagini hissed and I nodded before apparating to Diagon Alley and nearly landing on top of Potter.

  "Sorry," I muttered dusting my robes off and shuttering at how grimy they felt.

  "You okay?" Potter asked.

  "I need new robes," I said casting a cleaning charm and it helped a little. 

  "After we deal with the goblins perhaps we can go shopping for new clothes," Potter said and I finally took note of what he was wearing and noticed they were ratty and too big for him. "We're meeting everyone Gringotts. Snape went ahead already."

  I nodded and followed after him staring around the shopping alley and noticing all the things that have and haven't changed since my school days. The further down the street we got I caught sight of Ollivander's and I watched all of the families entering and the excited children holding their wands.

  "Something catch your eye?" Potter asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

  "It's odd," I said. "The last time I was here I was being forced to do things I didn't want to do and yet everything looks so different yet the same."

  "I get that," Potter said. "Last time I was here stores were empty and destroyed and everyone was afraid."

  "Potter, why are you being nice?" I asked stopping in the middle of the street. "After everything, I did to you. I killed your parents and tried to kill you so why."

  "Because you weren't doing it on a conscious mind," Potter said turning and giving me a small smile. "You were forced to do all of that and we were being used by the same man, both of us pawns in a game for power. Besides my parents don't blame you so why should I? We are going to fix everything and make sure none of this will happen again."

  "You are too forgiving," I said.

  "So I've been told," Potter laughed. "And you can call me Harry or Hadrian."

  "RY!" a voice yelled and I jumped reaching for my wand but Potter grabbed my wrist giving me a smile before he turned towards the yelling I saw a curly-haired girl, three red-haired boys, an older man with scars and a dog walking towards us.

  "Hey guys," Pott-Hadrian said waving as the group reached us.

  "Are you okay?" the girl asked.

  "I'm fine," Hadrian smiled. "We should get to Gringotts Snape went ahead to see about getting the main goblin to help us."

  "Who's this?" one of the taller red-heads asked and I tensed.

  "Introduction in a more private place," Hadrian said and no one argued as we all started towards the wizarding bank I could feel the older man's eyes on me.

  "About time," Severus said as we entered the bank. "Ragnok is waiting."

  "So pushy," Hadrian chuckled and he walked past my annoyed friend. 

  "Wait up mate," the shortest redhead raced forward pulling the girl with him and we followed after them. 

  A few minutes later we were all sitting in an empty office waiting for the goblin to arrive and Hadrian was quietly speaking to his friends while I sat on the arm of the chair Severus was sitting in.

  "Cub," the scarred man said and Hadrian looked up. "Who is this? He smells familiar."

  "I forgot," Hadrian chuckled standing up. "Everyone this is Tom Riddle and before you freak out he has his soul back and isn't going to kill us. Tom, this is Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Remus Lupin, and the dog is my godfather Sirius Black." 

  "Pleasure to meet you all with a clear mind," I said clearing my throat as the dog transformed into a tall dark hair tattooed man. "I apologize for any pain I caused you and understand why you hate me."

    "We don't hate you," the girl Hermione said with a small smile. "Harry trusts you so we do as well but it might take a while to be comfortable around you."

  "Understandable," I said.

  "Hurt our cub and we will kill you," Black said and I nodded.

  "Padfoot," Hadrian groaned and his friends patted his shoulders as the door to the office door opened and two goblins entered.