[𝟑]

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈....

Pulling up to a large mansion I checked to make sure that I was at the right location since Josh sent me the address.

"Di place big man" Nana whispered pulling the door of the car stepping out.

"Fr, but mi Neva know seh a so him packet thick" lomi added thinking.

A how josh could afford da place yah.

I didn't think j was so rich but you could never tell because he and his friends are very low key.

You can never hear anything about their business any and anywhere because they keep dem ting private.

Coulda be billionaire and wi no know to backside.

Following Nana I walked out of my car then trodded to the front door telling the security guard the code to enter.

Walking over to the bar me and lomi ordered a bottle of henny while Nana took a bottle of campari. Time fi mad out.

𝟑 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

We were so drunk at this point that we were dizzy. As we were whining to Bad gyal by 450 everybody stopped and started videoing us.

When me tell you seh we a do di most weh a do the most. Mi start get tired and walk off leaving them and went back to sip my drink.

Few minutes later I saw my brother arrived with his friends behind him and getting a shout out from the DJ.

Soon after he took lomi away then another yute started to talk to nana and they both walked off leaving me.

See Dem gaan lef yuh fi man.

I gave the both of them middle finger only for them to laugh and blow me a kiss.

Mi waa cocky to.

On the verge of tears I started gathering my things to head home. I called my brother to get someone to drive me home.

"Yow mi waa go home now" I shouted over the music for him to hear me. "Ah, somebody soon fawud" he hang up in my ears.

Suppose mi Neva done talk. Him eye dem big like bulb.

Sometime passed and I got tapped on my shoulder interrupting my nap.

"Wah" I whined feeling bothered cause I was a little drunk.

"Yuh bredda Sen me" Some guy said as I raised my head seeing the guy from yesterday.

"Oh a you" I asked getting up off the stool almost falling on my face.

Nah go further than grung.

"Take you time mama" he whispered catching me from falling. "Thanks" I said feeling embarrassed.

"Let's go" he said helping me to walk. We arrived at his car then sped off into the night.

Arriving home I told him bye only for him to hold me back.

"Can get you number pretty lady" He asked staring at me with his low red eye.

Man High yuh fuck.

"Sure" I responded with a slight smirk typing my number in his iPhone 14. He smiled taking back his phone back then stretched over opening the car door for me.

"Bye"
"Ah, later mams"

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading the 3rd chapter. What you think so far?
✰✢✰

 What you think so far? ✰✢✰