[𝟏𝟏]

𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝒂𝒎

𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝒂𝒎

[𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕]

📍𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑬𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆

Alrighty, I should be sending over your order to you by Friday," I told a client while I packaged a few other goods.

I finally took my clothing line seriously, and business has been booming so much. I also recently opened up a small store uptown.

The day after tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm so excited because I've seen some clues that Ron is planning something.

"Babe yuh wah nothing Mia go pan eh road". Ron asked, hugging me from behind.

" Starbucks caramel frappe an- barbeque zinga" He said finishing what I was about to say. "Yeah" I smiled.

Him obsess you see.

Walking up the stairs he came back in different clothes. Staring at him my mouth literally watered.

He's so foine broo 😍

"Alright mamaz lata" He spoke walking out not before slapping my ass and taking up his gun.

Yeah wah gun.. No mind the ass slapping part a normal something that now, yah go seet nuff.

Anywayssss

About a month ago I witnessed something I shouldn't have when Ron and I went to a club and it almost got me killed.

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

Walking in I looked around in awe. "In here pretty bad" I said in his ears as we entered the Vip lounge.

"Yeah?, a me design it" he said looking proud. "Yeah?, yuh have little use man" I muttered causing him to give me a look.

"A joke yuh do yuh ting" I said causing him to smile. "Yuh pretty bad enuh mamz... Cyaa wait fi wife you up".

Bow bow

[𝑶𝑴𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑷. 𝑶. 𝑽]

Hearing a gun go off lissy ducked looking scared. As she was about to run ron grabbed her pulling her under a table.

" Nuh move" he ordered looking and acting different than usual.

"Blct" She muttered seeing him pull out a gun shooting 3 man dead Inna dem head.

Seeing Ron rushing towards her she froze feeling frightened, like she was in some action movie.

"Here so clear let's go to the back" he said pulling her again, this time he spoke to her softly feeling how scared she was.

Walking with him many thoughts ran through her head. It wasn't like she didn't know that he was apart of something... But because she was at the center of it, it made her doubt if being around him would keep her safe.

She liked him no doubt but maybe being around him will cost her life.

Running out the door they rushed in to Ron's car that was parked not too far away.

Sitting silently beside him she stared out the window trying to calm down. "Fck fck fck fck".

She exclaimed still in disbelief. As Ron drove normally and unbothered she stared at him feeling pissed.

" What the fck was that" She shouted finding his quietness irritating. Getting no response she asked him again. Still no response.

"Let me out" still no reaction or response she held the door handle ready to open the door.

Yah mad gyal yuh no see the car still a drive.

"Yuh try no pull eh door enuh" She heard him whisper. "A now yuh feel like fi seh something".

" Relax Nuh mamas mi did a clear me mind or else mi woulda do something weh mi nuffi do". He said pulling up to his house.

As he walked towards the door she waited till he opened it entering before him.

"So you're not going to answer my questions" she muttered. Making him stare at her.

"Not right now" He answered feeling annoyed because of everything that happened tonight. Nothing like this shouldn't have happened especially tonight when him finally a carry him wifey a him club.

"I'll see you lata then" She said turning to walk out.

"Come yah so" He said walking towards her.

"No" She said stretching for the door handle.

"Weh me say"

"I don't give a fuck mi nah move"

"Fawud no breedha" He said looking stressed out and fed up.

"Ask nicely"

"Mamas come here no please"

"Much better" She said letting go of the door knob but still not moving.

"Yah go talk now? " She asked sliding down to the floor. Looking annoyed was an understatement.

"Yeah"

" go ahead then"

Ron explained everything from being the Don to who the guys who attacked them we're.

Lissy tried to take in everything even wondering how out of all the guys she could have picked it ended up being a Don.

She got up off the ground sitting on the couch looking up at him.

" Thank you"

"For what? "

"For telling me all this even though you really didn't have to".

" Mi tell you because mi really like yuh mamz...And me vex because a wah just gwaan " He said.

"Oh, I really like you too but what happen tonight really mash up mi medz" She said honestly.

"Mi sorry mamas" He said pulling her towards him. "That shoulda Neva happen tonight out of all the night them".

" mi no wah caught up innah dem deh something deh enuh Keron" lissy said as she layed her head on him.

"Mi know, it nah happen again" he promised hugging and kissing her softly.

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

Don't promise something yuh can't keep

~Ali