[𝟏𝟓]

𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝑵𝒖𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 🥲.

𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚...

[𝐊𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏

[𝐊𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕]
🔞

Gripping her throat I pulled her closer kissing her harshly as she placed her hands around my neck moaning into the kiss.

Sucking on her tongue she moaned louder humping me slowly. "Yuh wah me fck you? ".

I asked pulling away seeing her nod profusely. " Open yuh mouth an answer me den Nuh b".

"Yes keron". She said hissing her teeth with a little attitude.

Alright watch me an you.

Picking her up I walked towards her bedroom. Placing her on the bed I stripped helping her to get naked also.

Been a while since me no inna har still enuh.

Pulling her to the edge of the bed I stared at her smirking, "Yuh sexy yuh fuck". I whispered in her ears causing her to smile.

As I was about to put in the tip she stopped me, " Put on wah condom Ron" She said seriously.

Kmt

"Fi wah,yuh no feel a time fi me breed mi Oman now" I asked.

"Nope mi no inna dat yah now" She said causing me to nod listening to her.

Searching for a condom I put it on pushing into her slowly. "Blcttttt " She moaned as her eyes rolled back.

"Yuh good baby" I asked moving a little so she can get use to me. "Y-yea mi good" she answered holding onto the pillow behind her.

Feeling her relax I started going faster, "Fck" I groaned at how tight and wet she felt.

"Yuh mek me pussy feel so good baby " I heard her moan softly.

Backsideee

"Fck fck fck" She moaned shaking as I whine into her not slowing down for a second.

"B yuh feel good no blcttt". I whispered
as she came.

Not giving her a chance to relax I went back thrusting into her harshly.

Going faster she tried closing her legs, Only for me to spread them wider.

" Nooo stop, it too much" She said trembling from her past orgasm.

Pulling out I turned her on her stomach entering her again.

" You can Tek it, so move yuh hand" I said to her as she tried to push my stomach away.

"No mi cyaa dweet" She screamed shaking her head with her eyes filled with tears. "Trust mi no".

Feeling her thrust against me after a while I smirked at her leaning forward sucking all over her neck and tits leaving hickeys.

Running her nails on my back I whince as I saw the blood dripping on the sheets.

"Weh mi name Alicia? ". I asked hearing her moan out my name lowly. " Cyaa hear yuh enuh".

"K-keron, keron" She screamed squirting, wetting me and the bed.

Bombaaaat A you name miss super soaka lol.

"Good girl" I groaned out releasing into the condom.

As she closed her eyes trying to relax and getting down from her high, I smirked whispering in her ears.

" A weh ya do? eh look like mi done yet". I asked as she opened her eyes staring at me in disbelief.

" Mi will bawl inna dis enuh a muss joke yah mek ta mi cyaa go no more" She said trying to get off the bed to run.

"A weh ya go, come back yah". I said running after her.

What a gyal can run man

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

~Ali

Mnk if this did good.. Weh yuh think?