[𝟏𝟒]

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝐩𝐦

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦

[𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕]
📍𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

A small smile made it's way on my face as I walked into my apartment.

I dropped my bags on the floor and jumped onto my bed. Mi did miss mi bed fr.

We landed about 2 hours ago which was not suppose to happen til to tomorrow but because of some problem between Nana and Ricky we decided to leave early.

None of us knew what took place but we'll give them time.

Ron was upset that my birthday trip had to be cut short but he promised to make it up to me tonight after I got some well needed rest.

Getting back up I stripped out of my sweats and crop top being left in my bra and underwear then ordering some KFC.

Mi hungry

3hrs later

Hearing a ping from my phone I clicked on it seeing a message from Ron.

Putting on my pink skims set I opened the door seeing ron and nana

Putting on my pink skims set I opened the door seeing ron and nana. Walking to me she hugged me sobbing a little while Ron mouthed to me that he'll be in the kitchen.

"Baby what's wrong" I asked rubbing her back slowly.

"Mi pregnant" she whispered between sobs "An when me tell the breddha him walk out".

" Ohh Nana" I said hugging her tighter
feeling her pain. A which man so out order.

"It's going to be fine yuh can provide fi yuh Pikney yuh no need the crawsis because yah hard working girl babes, an lomi and I will help yuh with whatever you need".

walking her over to my couch she layed her head on my lap crying harder.

No sah mi must find out a who cause a war ago start Inna dis bumbo.

[𝐑𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏

[𝐑𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕]

Heading to bae's apartment I was planning to give her some love like a massage and cook her some dinner with a bottle a wine.

But pulling up I saw Nana crouched down in front of her apartment door sobbing.

'A wonder a wah do har' I thought calling after her only for her to look up at me crying more.

Texting lissy she opened the door and Her and nana went to talk.

Yoo dis mess up mi plans but a must something serious mek Nana come over here bcs normally she stay home.

Opening the fridge I saw shrimp and I decided to do some curry shrimp with white rice.

Seasoning the already cooked shrimp I started too cook it while I fetched water to cook the rice.

Feeling a little hot I took off my shirt leaving me in my black wife beater.

" Yuh sexy enuh" I heard causing me to almost drop the pot in my hand.

"Bclt b yuh nearly mek me catch heart attack enuh" I said while putting the pot on the stove lighting it.

Laughing she shook her head then suddenly went silent.

"Anyways what unuh up to now? " I asked walking towards her lifting her unto the counter resting between her thighs.

"Nothing really but she is sleeping now and she looks so tired and worn out like she nuh sleep fi hours".

" Ohh mi sure she ago be fine man" I whispered as she hugged me as I grabbed ass pulling her closer to me.

From wah day yah Mia realize seh a batty yuh love enuh.

"None a that now babes" She said trying to push me away. "Weh yuh mean none a that" I asked holding her hands behind her so she can't push me.

"Memba nana deh out deh so enuh" She said looking behind me.

"Yah mi woman enuh a nobody nah stop mi from feel feel yuh up" I said running my hand all over her then stopping at her pussy lightly grabbing it.

"Fi mi dis".

she started to breathe faster and I decided teased her through her panties, as she started to squirm I took it off stuffing them in her mouth.

"Mmhm" I heard her mumble like she's trying to say something. "Speak louder mi cyaa hear you" I said laughing getting a bad eye from her.

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

~Ali

Follow Nuh people 🥲... Anyways the next chapter has mature scenes see Mia warn yuh from now.