18

You're sitting on the couch, you gripped on your hair tightly that make you groan after feeling the pain in your sculpt.

"See I told you, him and Alice are together. I wasn't lying Yn" Jungguk added as he took a seat beside you. Looking at him with heavy dark odds eyes shooking your head not wanting to believe what you just saw.

"Impossible!! She's gone long goneeee. I have her heart remember?." Trying hard to convince yourself that she's not the one that you saw but seeing it will your two eyes is difficult to just let it slide and make yourself believe that she wasn't alive.

"Then how can you explain that? Look at yourself, you're totally beaten up and that man didn't even protect you?! What an assh'le!." You can see how Gguk's eyes filled with hatred.

Sitting on the ground while facing you, grabbing both of you hand as he kissed the back of your palm, you look into his eyes hoping to see the peace that you've been longing but it's too hard when everytime you're seeing his face you only remember Jungkook.

"It's us Yn. It's always been us baby, all those years it's just been us and I'm so stupid not to realize it sooner but believe me babe. It's really us and I'm hoping that you will give me a chance. A chance for the two of us." Admiration, full of signification eyes longing for you and waiting for you to look at him in the same way those are the look of Jungguk eyes while begging you to give him at least a chance to prove himself to you but seems like it won't happen cause you've made a promise to yourself that you will stop chasing him knowing that he loves someone else but who would thought that this time will come when it's him who's begging for your love, attention and affection now

"You don't understand Gguk. J-jungkook protected me from her, he took my side cause he said he loves me and I love him too. I always have. Gguk, Jungkook is the man I've been loving all those years, I love him and I promise myself to only love him." Caressing him cheek wanting to give him comfort but he pushed your hand away and stood up. Walking around Infront of you while running his hand through his hair and shout. You look at him in shocked. Gulping while holding the couch tight, you can only hear the heavy breath coming from the two of you.

Out of nowhere Jungguk started kicking and pushing the glass table Infront of him till it broke into pieces. You saw how his hand started to bleed. Worry took over you as you saw him hitting his head on the wall while pushing it at the same time.

"G-gguk enough. Gguk enough you're hurting yourself!!" Wrapping your arms around his waist. You can hear him crying and so as you. His knees weakened and sat on the ground. Hugging you tight not wanting to let you go while you comforted him.

"If he's always been there and where am I? Where am I all those years? I thought it's me Yn." You couldn't say anything. You don't even know your own self. You don't know whom you loved all those years that you've been with Jungguk.

All those time Jungguk is literally a walking red flag. He only calls you when he needs, he only touch you when he wants, he only talk to you when he had to, he slept with other woman and called you just his bed warmer, he's letting others have you but as you thought he was Jk you hold onto him thinking he's the man that you love while Jungkook.

You don't know much about him but all the things that he showed you, the care, the love and the affection that you never once felt when you're with Jungguk is superficial. You never felt so love in your life and for the first time you actually felt like someone really loves you but knowing that someone is owning him from the other side you don't know what to do.

"I don't know Gguk. I just don't know forgive me." You hugged him while he did the same thing. Two broken heart lay on the cold ground longing for some peace of their heart.

"I can't believe you just did that!! Are you crazy? You totally lost your mind!!" Jungkook throw the glass Infront of Alice making her startled.

"W-what? And what do you want me to do? Watch you both and congrats you?! You're totally cheating on me and you wanted me to just let you fck each other Infront of my eyes?!." She laughed making Jungkook lost his temper.

He poke his inner cheek and walked towards her, gripping on her cheek totally burying his fingers in her cheek and make her look at him directly in the eyes, she trying moving his fingers away but his grip only tighten tears begin to filled her eyes while staring at Jungkook's dark odds full of hatred and abounded.

"How many times do I hate to tell you that I'm not just fcking man huh?! Or you stup'd that you couldn't understand what I meant huh?! You and your fcking brother ruined my life and I'll surly do the same time just to get even or more than that!!." With that Jungkook dropped her as she fell on the ground full of broken pieces of the broken glass.

Jungkook seems to not care of she's hurt or not the only visible in his appearance is the anger. "Make yourself lucky cause I didn't end you yet but soon I will. One more move and I'll do exactly what i said."

Jungkook watches her sorrowing on the ground and turned around but as soon as he didn't a painful punched landed on his face. Without even being able to recover from the punch he heard a g'n shot and loud groan left his mouth after feeling the bullet hit his legs.

"N-no don't do it oppa I love him you know that!!" Alice said while begging his brother to spare Jungkook's life.