20

He's laying on his bed while groaning in pain. He tried getting up but he keeps on failing. The pain hits so hard everytime he tries to move his feet. Soon he gave up as he groan out of frustration, he's not a good man and he knew that but does he deserved to suffer from things he didn't do?.

Yes he used woman to satisfy himself but he always try to keep them safe. No woman has complain while being with them cause he always make sure to treat them right. He never force anyone fir his satisfaction.

Jungkook throw the pillow across the room. He couldn't think straight, he's locked up, there are people watching over him so that he couldn't leave. He feels like a prisoner. He isn't as bad as it seems. All he wanted was to have a perfect career that he always work hard for and here he is. Suffering from something that he's brother did.

He maybe selfish trying to steal his brother's life but that's just because of you. The woman who made him feel loved. His first love. The one who taught him how to love.

Right now all he could think about it you. For sure you hate him so bad right now, maybe you though he's playing with you and your feeling but it wasn't his intention in the beginning. All he wants is for his name to be clear but seems like it is too much to ask.

He created a big mess that he doesn't know how to fix. He didn't only made the situation worst but he also hurts you. He just hope that in another life he could treat you better. Better than you deserve. More than what you deserve. He will promise to himself that he would love you right, treat you right. Only if he could.

The door open and he saw him walking in. His expression changes. His eyes become darker, he glance at Xian as his fist rounded getting ready to throw a hard punch across his face only if he could.

" I think I'll take my leave now Yoongi
I don't think he's coming tonight." You stood up while he did the same. The man nod as you slightly smiled at him before opening the door and left.

You're walking out of the club. As soon as you step your foot outside you released a very deep sigh realizing this is a new chapter of your life where you have to be different person now. Far from who you used to be. Far from what you used to be.

You're finally free from being locked up but none of your decision made you feel regret. You choose your path and you choose to follow your heart. But maybe you just followed the wrong hurt. Your heart made a big mistake to beat for someone who's as complicated as Jungkook and for as hard to love as Jungguk. You knew you loved them both but now you're choosing to love yourself, to choose yourself, to put yourself first till it's ready to beat once again.

As you turn around a smile appeared on your face. You walk closer to the car and soon you confirmed that it's Gguk's and as you get closer and closer you saw someone next to him. You don't know who it was but soon your eyes turned blurry. Eyes filled with tears it's her again. Alice.

You will always be the second choice. First it's Jungkook now Gguk? Is that how much unworthy and unlucky she is? That's what you thought to yourself. You don't know what to think. You don't even know why you're crying right now.

It's just painful to see that everyone is choosing her over you. How everyone you loved always choose her. You shouldn't hate her cause all she is to be good to you but it still hurts.

Your hand made it's way to your heart. Rubbing it hard while tears continuesly screaming down your Cheek. Trying to catch you breath as hard as you can till you actually felt it stopped that you dropped yourself on the ground and lost conscious.

"You're really that dumb huh? Is I'm your rival them you should now me well!! You should know every detail about me but you're so dump to think that it's me. I've told you a hundred times that it's now me!!." Jungkook shouted at him still trying to convince him to believe him.

"Will you fcking shut up?! It's irritating me!! You really think my dumb to mistook you as Gguk? Fck no I did it on purpose. I made her believe that you're her lover just because she's so damn in love with you!! But I would never let my sister be with that person that I hate the most okay? That's exactly why I told her it's you. And I thought you could be better than him but fck. You and your twins are just the same. Both are just so hard to please and assh'les but at least you're 1 percent better." Xian said as he shook his head.

Jungkook immediately stood up ignoring the pain of his injured legs as he begging to throw hard punches across Xian's face. His face turned red out of anger, Jungkook couldn't control himself and keep to throwing hard punches on the man's face.

"You're fcking ruining my life for something I didn't do!! You're literally hurting and using everyone around you, you're such a jerk assh'len!!." The bl'od run down from his mouth while one of the twins just keep on beating him up.

Xian started chocking bl'od and at that moment Jungkook stoped and sat back while looking at him in pool of bl'od.

"You don't know me well. Now you should know that I can turn the table where your life is the one that I'll ruined and make you beg while kissing my foot for mercy." Jungkook said