Episode 24. Hawaii

“Oh my, what should we do? It’s Actor Son Jin-yuk.”

“The person next to us is him, right? He’s a hot high school student actor these days.”

Whispers from flight attendants could be heard in a small voice up front. Yeon-woo was excitedly taking selfies with the flight attendants who were enthusiastic about the boarding of hot actors these days and took his seat in business class.

Although Yeon-woo had personally piloted private planes, military aircraft, and even reconnaissance planes, this was the first time he received such attention from flight attendants.

As soon as they boarded, So-hyeon took out an eye mask and went to sleep. She laid down while rubbing her nose sleepily, making her enthusiasm seem distant. She woke up briefly when the in-flight meal was served and fell asleep again.

On the other side, Ahn Jun-ho had already ordered and was drinking alcohol several times.

“Jun-ho hyung, you’re getting drunk before we even arrive?”

“Ugh, it feels refreshing. Why do I like alcohol so much? Well, I stayed sober during the shoot, so now I have to let loose.”

Time passed, and the aircraft that Yeon-woo and his group were on extended its landing gear and touched down on the airport runway of Daniel K. Inouye Airport.

Finally waking up and stretching, Yeon-woo laughed when he saw So-hyeon getting up.

“You’re afraid of flying?”

“Tch, I sleep when I’m scared.”

The plane had already connected to the airport, and the passengers, tired from the long flight, eagerly got up, wanting to disembark even a minute earlier.

Yeon-woo and his group exited through the connected gate and stood in line for immigration.

“They won’t ask anything complicated, right?”

Min-soo searched for and scrutinized the notorious U.S. immigration process that he had heard about for the first time, as he had never entered the U.S. before.

“Min-soo hyung, since we’re a group, there probably won’t be many questions. Our Korean passport power is strong.”

Min-soo nodded and proceeded through the line, starting with the staff ahead of them. Just as Yeon-woo had predicted, there were no special questions for them.

“Wow, Yeon-woo, you’re good at English too?”

Standing behind Yeon-woo, Ahn Jun-ho marveled at the conversation he saw between Yeon-woo and the immigration officer, where they exchanged a fair amount of words while smiling.

At that moment, as Yeon-woo finished his immigration, Jin-yuk appeared from behind and answered on Yeon-woo’s behalf, engaging with Jun-ho.

“Are you surprised? He is the top student in my school.”

Seeing this, Yeon-woo couldn’t help but smile.

As the group headed out to the departure hall with their suitcases, they were unexpectedly greeted by a small crowd of locals, some of whom held placards to welcome them. Most of these were fans of Jin-yuk, who had gained some recognition internationally, often identified with the words “Your Name”.

Jin-yuk approached the fans who were chanting his name, taking photos and signing autographs as part of the fan service.

“Thank you very much,” he expressed his gratitude.