Thirteen

Happy Reading<33

Laksh was feeling much better now, he was sipping his soup sitting on his bed while Ishita took out his medication "Bhabhi, I am sorry I ruined your and bhaiya's plans for today" he says with a sad voice.

Ishita smiled and handed him his medicine's. "Don't worry Laksh, your health is more important" she says and he nods "And I am sorry you couldn't attend your trip. I know you were really excited for it' she says while he gulped down the medicine.

"It's okayy. Abhi Bhaiya promised me a cruise trip after my finals" he says and Ishita chuckled and nodded "I think you should go now, I am feeling better now' he says and Ishita checks his forehead and nodds "Yea fever is down. But don't do any work okay? Stay in bed and if you need anything just call the help and if you need me or your brother you can call us whenever' she says pulling his sheets, covering his body.

"Yess bhabhi don't worry go have fun" he says and she smiles at him "Okay bye'' she says and brushes his hair.

***

Ishita entered the office building as the driver dropped her off, she entered inside and walked off the elevators. The elevators had a security passage where you have to scan your ids to access to the elevator.

She didn't had that so the security called her aside. "Yes mam may I help you?" The receptionist asked as the security gaurds held her near the reception shelf. "Uh yes, actually I need access to the elevator" she asked and the lady in the reception who was trying in her laptop, asked her without looking up "Who do you wanna meet?"

"I am here to meet Abhimanyu Thakur" She says and the receptionist stopped typing and looked up "Mr.Thakur does not have any appointments for today. He cancelled and the message was sent through via email" she says and Ishita smiles "Yea I know, I am his wife" she says showing her, her left hand and the ring on it.

The receptionist gave her a edgy look and Ishita wasn't having it today "Alright listen miss you can give that attitude of your to other around here but not me. I am trying to be polite and asking you to open those security barrels so I can meet my husband but you wanna be stanky and I can play that game too" she says keeping her hand on the desk.

The receptionist nodded "Yes mam" she says and unlocked the security channel. Ishita thanked her and went on the private elevator, towards his floor.

She reached the floor and walked straight to his office. His assistant saw her and stood up from his seat to greet her, Ishita smiled at him and greeted him back "Is he free?" She asks and his assistant noddd "Yes mam" Ishita opens the door and walks inside.

In his office, Abhimanyu was reading some emails on his laptop and when the door suddenly opened without the knock, he looks up with frowned eyebrows. His expressions relaxes when he sees Ishita. She smiles at him and walks in his direction "Hie Mr.Thakur" she says in a sing song voice and stands in front of his table, opposite to him and Abhimanyu chuckles.

"Hie Mrs.Thakur" he says and motions her to come near him, Ishita walks upto him and he pulls her to land on his lap, she giggles and settles herself "What you doin" she says and he places his arm on her waist "Nothing just checking some emails" he says and Ishita nods "How's Laksh" he asks her going back to his laptop.

"Good, his fever is down and he was eating food and took his medicine too" she says and Abhimanyu had a content smile on his face "Well that's good" he says typing and Ishita nodded "You travel good?" He asked and she nodded "Yea, I did had some hard time at the reception area but I guess it's okay, your staff is quite strict with your security" she says and he frowns and stopped typing "Why? What went wrong?" He asks and she shook her head "Ah nothing big, I just didn't had access card to the elevators and your receptionist wasn't allowing me to enter" she says and Abhimanyu nods.

"Then how did you get in?" He asks and she gives a proud smile "Well I told them with a firm voice that I need to meet my husband and that it's my order to give me the access. I told that receptionist of yours to show her attitude to other people" she says and Abhimanyu chukles, kissing her cheeks "Very well" he says.

"When will you get free?" She asks him and he just send the email "Now, let's go" he says standing up and holding her hand. Ishita smiles widely "Where are we going though!?" She says and he shruggs "First let me show you around the office then we ca grab something to eat" he says and she nods "Okay."

Abhimanyu took her around to Hardik's office first. He was surprised to see his bhabhi and liked this surprise. They chit chatted for a while and then he took her to the officials side. The council of members, the marketing department, the meeting rooms area, the canteen of the office and then finally to the exit.

The whole attention was on them, Abhimanyu had his whole team behind him while he was giving her a tour. They looked like a power couple, and people ofcourse had things to say. Some liked their pairing, Ishita looks elegant and gave off a positive vibe. And Abhimanyu looked like he was more happy than usual coming to his office.
His workers have ofcourse notices this change in him.

***

Time flew up so fast and when they left his office building, it was dark already. Abhimanyu has already booked them a table for 2 in a restaurant so their driver dropped them there.

They both took their seats and looked at the menu. Abhimanyu ordered himself a steak and Ishita wanted to eat something Italian so she ordered pasta. After ordering they both got engaged in talks.

"Isha listen, I was thinking about going to Aspen, like us two" he says keeping his hands on the table. "Aspen? Isn't that like a resort for ski and all" she says and Abhimanyu nodded "Yess" he says "It will be good to be in a different environment plus we haven't had our honeymoon yet" he says and Ishita chuckles.

"Okay it will be fun!" She says and Abhimanyu nods "Oh wait can we take Geetika and Hardik with us" she says and he frowns "Why?" He says and Ishita gave him a nudge "That's rude" she says and he rolls his eyes "How is that rude?? It's OUR honeymoon, it is rude for them to come along" he says and Ishita sighs "Then let's not call it out honeymoon. Last time I met Geetika she was telling me how her parents don't allow her to go out alone with Hardik on a vacation and since we are going maybe they will allow her" she says and Abhimanyu frowns and doesn't answer.

"Oh comon it will be fun" she says and Abhimanyu sighs "But I want a trip for us. We can go with them some other time" he says and Ishita pouts, giving him puppy eyes "You won't even know that they are there, pleaseee" she says and Abhimanyu gives her a sharp look "It's like you don't want to be alone with me" he says and Ishita gulps "It's nothing like that. Now comon please?" She says and Abhimanyu sighs.

"Fine" he says and Ishita smiles widely, standing up from her place and kissing his cheeks, she says back again. Abhimanyu was caught off gaurd "Thank you" she says and he just kept staring at her "I should have agreed earlier" he says and Ishita smiles, bitting her lower lip.

"Don't you think it's too little thank you?" He says and Ishita sighs and was about to reply when their food arrived. They thanked the waiter and Ishita spoke as he left "I can thank you more later" she says and slips her feet inside his pants from under the table.

Abhimanyu stopped his motion and takes look beneath the table and sees Ishita's right shoe was off and her foot was rubbing against his bare skin. He got shivers for a minute and her foot was rising dangerously up. He held her foot and gently dragged it down on his lower leg.

"Keep it away honey, it will be a mercy on your legs" he says whispering to her and eating hus food. Ishita gasps slowly and eats her food.
.
.
.
GUYS! my book 'Bound to fall in love' was removed from Wattpad and wasn't even in my drafts when I switched phones a few days ago but guess what!!! Today Outta nowhere it was in my drafts😭😭

Like every chapter that I have written so far. So do check it out, I will keep updating that too😁👍

How was the chapted!??

I hope you liked it⭐

Thanks for reading<3