Fourteen

Happy Reading!!🌷

Ishita was in her room, happily packing all her stuff. She was really excited to go on this trip with Abhimanyu and Geet and Hardik.  It was evening and she was sitting on the floor with clothes all over and with open suitcases.

The door opened and Abhimanyu walked, startling her. Ishita stood up and walked near him, he gives her a small smile as she kissed his cheeks. "Oh what's up? Why are you so grumpy?" She says, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and he sighs "Nothing just office load you know" he says and she nods.

Ishita walks away to get him water. Abhimanyu removes his coat and throws it away on the couch, he takes a deep breath before sitting on the bed. Ishita gives him water and he drinks in one go. "What happened at work hmm?" She asks pushing back his hair which were messy and lying on his forehead.

"That Karan is messing with the company again. He is not answering the emails that we had sent weeks ago about the negotiation between us and his signatures are not on the new contract, without that we can't continue our new project" he says keeping the glass away. Ishita gives him a lip tight smile "Why is he acting like this? Just because he is your rival?" She says and Abhimanyu nods "That's a big enough reason" he says and Ishita frowns "I am not pleased by the lengths that people are willing to go for mere profit and money" she says with disgust.

Abhimanyu chuckles and pulls her closer by her wrists and circles his arms around her waist "You are too good for this world" he says and Ishita chuckles "Oh pleasee" she says hitting his lightly and messing with his hairs and Abhimanyu lays his head on her stomach.

His phone rang and he picked it up. It was Varun, his secretary. "Yes Varun?" He says in a frustrated manner. "Okay good, send me her profile details again" he says and hangs up the call. "Whom were you talking about?" She asks walking away to the suitcases and going back to packing her stuff again.

"An incedent happened today at the office. This employee of mine, Anaya, turns out she is my stalker. One intern in the office caught Anaya making a diary she maintains and oh my god that girl is crazy. She had my each day's activity written down in her notes like from the day she joined till today. And she also had a photo of you and I in that diary from the day you visited the office" he says and Ishita gave him a weird look. "Anyways, I have fired her and passed a police complaint against her so she is legally restricted from coming within 500 meters with me"
He finsihes off and Ishita was still in shock.

"Such psychos you have around you in the office. I am not coming there ever again" she says with a dramatic expression, making Abhimanyu chuckle, walking upto her and sitting next to her on the floor.

"Don't worry, your safety is my first priority" he says, pushing her hair behind her ears as they were falling in front of her eyes.

Ishita smiles sweetly and pecked his cheeks. "Let's go and eat dinner" she says zipping the suitcase and standing up. Abhimanyu nodded and followed him.

****

After having dinner. Abhimanyu and Ishita were on their back to their room and Hardik stopped them "Bhabhi, Geet was asking about our vacation schedule so she can pack her clothes accordingly" he asks and Abhimanyu looks at Ishita.

"Well it's five days, two days will do in traveling and we will stay for 3, one day sking, one day for ice skating and one day for exploring the place" she says and Hardik nods "Okay!" He says and goes back to his phone texting.
"Alright you guys, everyone will be leaving tomorrow so I will staying at my friend's house" Laksh says picking his bag he has packed.

"And I know Aspen is a cold city and there is cold all day but keep your hands off each other. It's not healthy to overdo hot stuff" he says pointing at three of them. Hardik gave him a disgusting expression and Ishita just chuckled, her cheeks turning red. And Abhimanyu just held his hand and threw him out "Alright get going. And don't get into any trouble" he says and Laksh ran to Ishita, hugging her once and Ishita hugged him back.

"All the best with him" he says pointing at Abhimanyu and then ran away before his elder brother could hit him.
Ishita chuckles, holding Abhimanyu and walking to their room "Good Night Hardik, sleep soon we, we have an early flight" She says to him and he nods wishing her back and going to his phone again. Geetika had him around her all the time.

They both went to their room.

Inside Ishita turned the lights on and sat on the bed, checking her messages and Abhimanyu snatched it away from her hands. "what-" she says but before she could complete her sentence, he put his lips on hers and shushed her mouth while kissing her.

He slowly changed their positions, laying her on the bed and pressing his body against her's. He deepens the kiss and Ishita pulled back.

She pushes him off her body and he frowns "Whatt whyyy" he whines and Ishita gave him a lip tight smile "Come on we gotaa wake up early tomorrow" she says and he whines again "It will be quick pleaseee" he says pulling her to him but Ishita shook her head and pushes him away "It is never quick no no and noo" she says and Abhimanyu pouts.

Ishita laughs looking at his face "We can cuddle" she says extending her arms and his face lights up again. Abhimanyu held her in his arms and pulled the duvet over their bodies.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading🛐