one

Ever since Stan was introduced to Street racing during his early years of high school, he never thought another chance about it. To others, it seemed like Street racing was just something to entertain him - but it was more than just entertainment to him. It was a way to show how competitive he actually was.

and how he loved to win.

When he first started, he used his Toyota g86 - but once the money grew larger in his pockets from multiple street racing and other side gigs, he finally bought a new car.

a Nissan, skyline GTR r34 - fully black with bright red LED strips along the underside of the car.

He had to put together his friends who could help him add many modifications - even illegal modifications to his car so it could fit even more into the street racing lifestyle he wanted.

Stan, Kenny, Kyle, Craig, Tweek and Eric Cartman were close growing up - Kenny being the one showing him to the illegal street racer shit.

The rest of his friends would help him modify his car, whilst Cartman would help him buy all of it.

At first, he wasn't really known since he was very new to this kind of racing and lifestyle in general, but after tons of underground practicing in dead, empty race tracks, he would start to improve on his skills and his street name would go more known around the city.

Bullet. - Bullet was his street name.

After a few years, he was basically all around the city and whoever was interested in knowing and viewing the street races, was practically unbeatable.

Of course, during some of these races he had done, the police would appear and he would have to rush out of there - with no celebration to spare until he was out of sight from them.

In all honestly, though, Stan would be nothing without Kenny McCormick.

Kenny was the guy who was in charge of all of the street racing all around the city, he had all of the racers' numbers, and would always ring up his homeboy - Stan, if there was ever a missing racer.

With most of the races they normally did - had an average of 4 racers betting a lot of money to enter and compete.

Of course, the viewers would also bid on who would win, sometimes the stakes could be high or low - although most of the money would be bet onto Stan.

New people that came from other countries and places would come over and race with him, and him only - a one on one race.

One-on-one races would normally get the people's attention the most, seeing how thrilling it is when only two people are racing instead of four.

Kenny knew everybody's business, and was with practically all the ladies - including the racer girls.

Speak of the devil, Kenny was calling him right
now.

Stan's eyes were about to shut when he heard his phone ring, causing him to jolt awake.

"Yo Dude, you wanna race tonight?" Kenny called through the end once he answered the phone, Stan groans at his words. "mmm... fine.. fine." He yawned subtly as he got out of bed, still on call with Kenny.

"Yeah, yeah... sick dude. Meet here in 5 minutes"

Kenny hung up and sent him the location as Stan started to get dressed.

Tight black shirt and some loose grey cargo pants with white Air Force ones.

he rushes out of his door, snatching his car and house keys and hops inside of his vehicle, the engine roaring as he picks up his speed driving out of his garage.