four

As you stepped out of the taxi, you noticed the place seemed very blended in with the suburbs of the streets.

An undercover, Japanese police car could be seen.. fully white with an artistic design on the doors, and an antenna at the front of the car.

you start to walk into the building with the rest of the guys, as soon as you enter the space, you are met with the men you saw last night.

"Dung Loo-he, he's 25. The only chance you get close to him is the car meet up at this car lot." the head boss of the mission spoke, sliding Clyde the piece of paper that has the address.

"Should we know anything? something that could be his kryptonite?" Stan spoke, cocking his head as he slide his hands into his pockets.

"... He does like young women, so Bebe and Y/n have an advantage."

Your jaw slightly fell, causing your mouth to be agape as you glanced around the room to see if anyone else was stunned.

they were.

You noticed how Stan's jaw immediately clenched when he heard the sentence, looking away from the detective and everyone else.

...

the chatter from a foreign language could be heard everywhere, although some English could be heard.

the sound of cars burning out their tires took up most of the sound as you could see cars drifting in between other cars in the lot.

the whole group is huddled up together to make sure they won't get lost — mostly cause they're not used to a car lot packed like this.

after countless of what felt like hours of searching for this guy, you finally found him next to his acquaintance, hanging about with women wearing revealing clothes, similar to the 'gyaru' theme.

Dung Loo-he notices you as his smirk widens, excusing himself as his partner tries to talk to him about going towards older girls his age.

Stan and the others take note of this as they start to look in his direction as he gets closer to you.

once he was finally within talking distance, he spoke up with a sly smile.

"why isn't a pretty girl like you with me,?"

"back off, don't talk to her,"

Stan's brows furrowed when he spat back with an attitude, causing Dung Loo-he to do the same.

"why should I? オカマ. "

"Look man, we're sorry, we'll back off."

Clyde intervened, trying to pull Stan away but he didn't back down.

"No, we're not, maybe you should be the one who backs off.!"

things started to get heated as Dung Loo-he had a scowl on his face. "easy to sound cocky when you don't have a ride."

"oh, you wanna go?"

Clyde shot a glare at Stan, signalling him to back off.

"we're sorry, we're leaving now," Clyde spoke, pushing Stan away from the guy. "No. I want to see what he's got."

Clyde's eyes widened slightly as his jaw clenches, looking around at the others to see what they thought.

Craig was eating some peanuts with Tweak, — also handing Bebe some since she asked for it,
but overall, they seemed pretty up for it.

they all look back at Dung Loo-he. "... he doesn't have a ride, I'll drive for him." Clyde confesses as the guy smirks, glancing over at you.

Clyde