authors note.

03/04 - 04 - 24
—————

guess whose here!!
anyways,, guys trust me ill smash this book out I swear 🤞🤞
I jus finished writing chapter 5, and im making it so that ill write all of the chapters as I can so I can post it at the end of my vacay (the end of the month)
with my current idea going on with this book,, I assume I will be able to post about 8 more chapters at the end of this month,

03 - 05 - 2024
—————

I love this line so much

21 - 05 - 2024
—————

hey guys. this is a very important note I would just like to declare, and this note will also be left off in the end of chapter 9.

in chapter 9, you will be wearing a dress.
now I have tried picking out the most perfect dress for everybody's body shape, but I know not every dress is perfect.

I wont be describing what the dress looks like here, but please know that I have tried my absolute hardest to keep in mind everybody's insecurities, body shapes and more — such as how people might have backne (back acne), broad shoulders, self-harm scars, hip dips or love handles, arm fat/armpit fat or even any other body shape that society doesn't accept at the moment.

I just want to let you all know who are reading this book that everybody is gorgeous in their own way, and that having those problems is totally fine — and most of them are actually pretty common in society

but boys dont know how girls actually are, and set unrealistic standards for them which we have to stick to over generations and generations.

so please know that in chapter 9, I have tried to find and describe a dress that will fit all your body types and insecurities.

but please dont be ashamed of who you are or what you look like.

thank you