seven

it's only been just 5 hours with you being at his house,, which not to mention — is pretty large considering it seemed pretty small from the outside.

never judge a book by its cover huh.

you were in his library space, him being beside you as he spoke,. ".. feel free to look around... You're going to stay here for a long time anyway aren't you あなた?" Dung spoke, patting you on the shoulder before he walked off,

... but he doesn't leave yet as he calls out to you. "I'll be in my living room if you need anything,,!" before he finally walks out of the room,, going to the living room,.

.. already? — just like that? you've been here for 5 hours after he gave you a tour and some sparkling water, he lets you explore his house deeper?

perfect opportunity.

you glance around the house, seeing if there are any cameras or hidden ones, — fortunately, there aren't — so now your part of the mission begins.

since the money he stole was a pretty big amount, and how he always mentioned how "cash is king." you assumed he must've had it in cash, not in cards.. which kind of made your job a lot easier.

you continue snooping around — this time you check by the paintings, but it wasn't so easy trying to find something secretive about them, from time to time people would appear,.

once everyone was gone, you moved each individual painting side to side to see if there was some sort of button,, and when there was; you quickly glanced around and pressed it,.

the painting that had this button underneath it was quite big, and was near the floor level, it was kind of like a banner pattern.

a small line appeared, it was shaped to be a rectangle— like a door someone could fit into if it wasn't a wall,.

a small device propped up from the white wall, having a scanning detector for a handprint with the words "HANDPRINT" at the top,

it was common sense your handprint wouldn't match, so you didn't bother risking it.

you pressed the button again, wondering to see if it would disappear— and it did, it was gone,, as if it wasn't even there in the first place.

was this where he kept the money?

well, he must've kept something secretive and important in there since it must include at least his handprint,, who else's handprint would it be?

you move the painting back to its original position, glancing at the sparkling water you haven't drank out of before searching around even more,.

you swiftly pull out your phone, texting the recently made group chat for this whole... job? — mission? — quest?

... drift in Tokyo...

Y/n: guys
I think I found something
idk it could just be sum else tho

Stan-🔫: ?
really? tell me

Kyle-🤓☝️: tell us.
smh stan.
but what is it?

Y/n: so I was looking at paintings
in his library room idfk
buttt
I saw there was like a button
so I pressed it
and some device popped up for a handprint

Tweek-☕️: WHAT
DIDYOUTEY IT?
osy im sorry I tougpe in caps !1!1 SIRRY

Craig-🖕: its okay tweek
also obviously she wouldn't try it, it would set off an alarm

Kenny🏁 replied to Y/n "so I was looking at...
Kenny-🏁 : oh
one of them thingyz
all we need to do is just get his handprint and we'll be good.

Clyde-🏈: how?

Kenny-🏁 : idk just go onto sum side quest
like idk
maybe invite him to a club and try and get his handprint onto a piece of fabric

Stan-🔫: club?

Kyle-🤓☝️: thats actually a good idea kck
we should do that,
do you know if he'll be going to a club or a bar anytime soon?

Y/n: what
how would I know
im not his gf

Stan-🔫: yeah u btr not.

Clyde-🏈: chillax stan
dont get all skibidi toilet on us

Tweek-☕️: plze neveR say that agin

Craig-🖕: dont say that again

Kenny-🏁 : dont say that clyde

Kyle-🤓☝️: no clyde.

Stan-🔫: clyde why dont you smd huh

Y/n: ..
okay..

. . .

what the hell is Clyde watching?

... you shook it off as you stuffed your phone into your handbag — not before you checked the time .. which when you did, it read to be around 9 pm.

you huff out a sigh as you start to head your way into the living room, wanting to ask Dung Loo-he where your room is since he never mentioned it in the tour.

you see him relaxing on his lounge, watching the TV before you speak up, catching his attention as he focuses on you.

".. so, where is my room?, I'm kind of sleepy."

"oh, yes. your room, you go down that hallway and head into the room on your right,, it is the room at the very end." Dung answered as he pointed to a hallway, which causes you to nod,

you start to walk away, heading into your new room,.

when you do, you glance around, seeing that it was pretty nice and clean.

of course all of his necessities would be more of the Eastern Asian kind, and not like Eastern Europe.

there was a spare change of clothes just for you on the bed,, probably being an estimated size guess for you .. even though it'll probably be a bit big for you.

you look around your room,, before finding another door that leads you into a small bathroom.

you glance at the mirror, walking up to it as you place a finger against it, seeing that there is a gap — which means you're safe and could actually use the mirror and the bathroom itself.

after that, you head back out as you place your bag on the floor next to the low bed before Dung opens the door to your room.

"hey, tomorrow we'll be heading to your place to get the rest of your stuff., since you're staying here."

his English wasn't that good... you could tell since he was ever so slightly stumbling over his words.

"..okay," You replied with a slight nod before he closed the door and walked away from your room, probably heading to his room.

... well, that just made you learn that you'll never be changing in your room, and instead be changing in your bathroom instead.