two

Stan was man-spreading on the office chair, a few officers inside the office as an agent came in, staring him down.

".. You're still under your parents protection aren't you?" The agent spoke, questioning him as he only nodded his head, "yes.." he spoke, feeling ashamed - he was only 17 and yet he was a high school dropout and still with his parents.

His mother bursts into the office, cupping Stans face. "Are you okay? Are you hurt at all?" She spoke frantically. "He's in good hands, but we saw all of his criminal offences.." an officer spoke up, tossing the stapled papers onto the desk, causing Stans mom to pick it up and read it.

Soon after reading all of it, his father came in the room, taking the papers from her as he reads them.

"The only chances of this getting off is if he spends his time in jail, or.. do an undercover job for us."

both of the guardians look up to face the agent, "well?- what job?" She spoke softly, "Just a simple one, ... He gets to fly to Tokyo as a street racer, we are trying to catch a specific male... Dung Loo-he" They started talking,

"seeming like he's been rising in this.. street racing world your son is in, Dung Loo-he is a runaway, he helped another criminal in our city before robbing a bank himself - fleeing the scene, and the country.

We need another driver in this case, and it seems that Stanley here... Has some skills, other than drifting."

"drifting?"

"drifting is the most common in Tokyo, although the street racing is now all rare, it still happens undercover."

Stan rolled his eyes "sounds pretty easy to me." He laughed, before getting slapped lightly in the face by his mother. "Stanley." She spoke lovingly, before looking at the officers and the agent.

his father nodded, approving of his before handing the papers back to the agent and the officers. "will he be able to bring friends to accompany him?"

"...sure. As long as they do not spread about this to anyone." The agent spoke reluctantly, glaring at Stan as he nodded, a slight smirk on his face.

"wonderful..!" His mother smiled

"when will he be leaving?"

"two days, one day to gather friends, another to pack."

the Marsh's nod as Stan gets let loose, finally able to move his wrists and hands as he sighed in relief.

as they walk out of the office, and out of the station, his mother looks at him with a soft smile "remember Y/n, honey? - I called her mother this morning and I heard she's been very bored recently, maybe she could join,"

"No." Stan spoke coldly, not letting her finish her sentence. "Oh, alright dear... Let me know if you change your mind okay?" she seems a bit upset from the fact but decides to let it go, before talking to Mr.Marsh.

Once they're home, Stan immediately texts his friends, adding them all into a group chat.

Stan-🔫: r any of you guys free at all?
im going to Tokyo, telling the rest later.

Kenny-🏁: im always free dude yk me

Craig-🖕: yeah I think
as long as Tweek is then I am.

Tweek-☕️: yes me 2

Stan-🔫: anyone else