Chapter 3

Haeun walked ahead while looking around , she stopped when she noticed Yoongi wasn't following her and turned back . He stood there looking at her .

" Don't worry , they got the money so they won't come after you "

" what do you want from me? " he asked with a cold gaze at her

" huh? " haeun was confused

" If you want my body , than I'll kill myself " and took out a dagger , she was shocked ' this guy.... ' " I'm not going to become your concubine "

" Hmm...well I bought you so you're mine already " Yoongi glared at the ground " if you force me I'll kill myself right now " and put the dagger on his neck but she stopped him ' this guy....why does he wants to die so bad ' .

" Relax , I don't wanna marry you " Yoongi looked at her cofused " then what do you want from me ? "

She came closer to him and smirked " I want you to belong to me . To obey me and never leave my side and Your heart to only have me in it " she put her hand on his chest as she saw his blush and moved away laughing while he looked at her confused .

" It so fun to tease you " he glared at  her . " Yoongi , I'm Kim Haeun . Third princess of this Kingdom , from now on you're my personal gaurd "

He was shocked , this girl is the princess?

" from now on my life will be in your hand and yours will be in mine " .

Yoongi was at loss of words , he notcied her walking head and followed after .

-----

As Yoongi entered the palace , he looked around but stopped when he noticed Haeun standing still .

Haeun was nervous , Jin asked her not to go to a brothel and she bought a man . But Yoongi would be her gaurd , Jin won't misunderstood it right? Having a husband is so tough . Why do I feel like a asshole who brought his mistress to home where his wife is waiting .

She looked up when she saw Jin standing with the concubines and walked towards them . Yoongi stood there confused what he's supposed to do....since the time he came back to the capital , everything is going south .

" what happened? " Seokjin  turned to her " oh nothing I was just giving them the allowance of this month "

She looked down , this body was so useless and she already spended so much money and that too for buying a man . " I spended all the money " he looked at her as all the men turned to her " Oh , what did you get ?"

" I bought a man "

' A.....man?' Seokjin then noticed the guy standing a bit far from them in a wedding robe . He was handsome , with a pale skin and the soft look with those sharp eyes . He could hear as the others whispered " He looks like a sly fox , no wonder he cought princess's attention "

One of the came forward " What's your name? What's your backgroud? "

Yoongi walked forward " Min Yoongi , commoner "

They gasped " A COMMONER!! " they all turned to Seokjin " Prince consort , you can't let this happen . He's just a commoner , how can princess take him in the harem "

Seokjin didn't look at them and just looked at the guy " He's wearing a wedding robe...." he turned to Haeun
" you married him? "

Haeun's eyes widen and she shook her head " No , no you got it wrong . I bought him when he was escaping his wedding ."

Seokjin looked at the Yoongi " then what do you wanna do with him? Concubine or......consort ? "

Yoongi frowned " I won't marry her , I'm just her gaurd . Once I payback the money , I'll leave "