Chapter 38

As Jimin watched Namjoon leave he did feel guilty , but what was in those packets? Was he really planning on poisoning someone ? Jimin came out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his cheek and looked up to see Haeun who looked down at him with worry and care
" Why don't you take care of yourself? Do you know how scared I was? " he looked down as he hid a smile , in this situation it isn't right but he did felt happy , Haeun cared about him so much , she was so angry at that time and again he was reminded of the way everyone blamed Namjoon for him , although there was a reason for it .

" We should leave and let him take rest now " Seokjin said as he looked at Haeun who nodded turning to Hoseok " He's really fine right? Is there anything else?"
Hoseok shook his head as he chuckled
" Just tell him to not eat so much " Jimin blushed in embarrassment glaring at Hoseok who ignored him , how can he say something like that infront of his wife ?

" Haeun you should stay with Jimin , we will take our leave " Taehyung said gesturing the others to come out , Seokjin , Yoongi , Jungkook and Hoseok followed behind him and Jimin smiled , after so many days he got some time alone with Haeun , he pulled her hand making her sit beside him and wrapped his hands around her waist putting his head on her shoulder .

" Thankgod there was no poison in it , I don't want to leave you , I'm too young to die , it's so scary " Jimin said pouting and Haeun hugged him back , she also got so scared today , no way in hell she would let anything happen to any of them but then she remembered Hoseok's word and smacked on his head , he pulled back frowning shocked by sudden hit " Aren't you embarrassed? Who eats so much that they start throwing up? "
He pounted " I was sad , I was missing so I ate my favorite dishes to make myself happy " Haeun so wanted glare at him but he looked too cute and smiled .

" Next time just come to me , Don't stuff yourself like that " Jimin frowned at her words and folded his hands as he narrowed his eyes at her " You'll not like me if I get fat ? " Haeun chuckled at the stern tone he used " You're not gonna get fat because of all the dancing you do but yes , if you do gain weight even then I will like my little mochi " She said pulling his cheek , he really looks like a mochi .

Jimin grinned as he held her hand against his cheek and leaned closer to her " Do you wanna taste this mochi ?"
Haeun rolled her eyes and pushed him on the bed and covered him with the duvet " No , you need rest " and laid down beside him getting under the duvet . Jimin wrapped his arm around her waist coming close " Haeun , can I ask you something? "

She turned her head to look and him and blinked her eyes caressing his cheek , he smiled at that " Would you like a little mochi ? " he asked nervously
" I...I will do my best to be a good father.." he looked at her nervously as the gentle look on her face vanished and her fingers stopped moving , Haeun stopped herself from frowning because she knew Jimin genuinely asked for a child with no greedy reasons but still a child " Not yet Jimin.." she said gently as she turned away from him , Jimin looked at the back of her head , he snuggled closer in her neck and closed his eyes.

' But will there really be a day when I will have a child? Why did she seem upset even at the mention of a child? There's already Jin Hyung whom you love , there's also Namjoon , you don't like him but with his family background it will expected that you have a child with him , I would genuinely love all the children you have Haeun but can I ever have a child that will call me father? '

--------------------------------------------------

Outside the chamber , Seokjin left with Jungkook to handle the commotion that took place in the palace because of this situation and to stop any rumors from spreading . Yoongi , Taehyung and Hoseok went to Taehyung's place .

" Hoseok just test them and inform Haeun soon okay? This is urgent "
Taehyung said to which Hoseok nodded
" I understand the situation but it will not be a small issue , if it is what I think it is then the matter can be quite problematic " Yoongi and Taehyung glanced at each other " We understand what you meant but is there anything else ? " Hoseok looked at the two , he knows they are trustable , but he was hesitant " Actually....I have some doubts , I'm not sure yet but if it is what I think then it can quite problematic for the princess , there is a special power , it has no odor or taste . If you give it to someone for a month , they would start feeling fatigue and muddle headed and eventually they will pass away in their sleep , It's will impossible to find the cause of death , it will be believed it was because of stress and heart disease "