Chapter 24

" Thankyou for today Hoseok " Haeun said as she walked him out , Hoseok stopped and looked at her " Do you need something? "

" Can I examine you ? " Haeun was surprised " What...do you mean? " Hoseok smiled at her " Let's go to your room " Haeun looked him for a minute and walked towards her chamber .

As soon as they entered the room Hoseok held her hand , she looked at him surprised . He checked her pulse and then touched on her neck and nodded to himself .

" Why did you want to examine me? Do I look ill? Is there something wrong? "
Hoseok looked at her as he left her hand
" Are you taking the pregnancy prevention medicine for women ? "
As soon as Hoseok said this Haeun held his collar " How do yoi know ? " .

Hoseok leaned closer to her face as he smiled , it was playful " Because I'm the one who made it.." Haeun looked at surprised "...When Young master Min was looking for that medicine , he tried to find it in the whole capital and coincidentally I was working on the medicine at that time too . But since you're the first person to take it , I had came here today to check you . It's the medicine does have a effect "

Haeun glared at him " What? How could you just sell it ? What effect ? Tell me fucking idiot " Hoseok chuckled and leaned his forehead against Haeun's .

" the side effect is....that it increases your sexual drive " He whispered and Haeun's eyes glanced at his pink heart shaped soft lips " So there's no harm to my body? " Hoseok smiled " So I'll take a leave now " He turned to leave but stopped when he felt the sharp cold metal against his neck , Haeun leaned to his ear " Now that you know my secret , how can I let you leave like that? "

" What do you want princess ?" Haeun glanced at his face and saw his blank face , it's the first from the moment he came here " Die or become mine " .

" With your looks and knowledge  , it would be a shame to kill you . How about I marry you? " Haeun asked and Hoseok side glanced her with a blank face " You should just kill me then " .
Haeun frowned bitterly and thought of something .

" Then...how about in exchange of my secret you give me a secret . Your mother is the Royal physician , sure you should know many secrets right? "
Hoseok turned around and their faces were inches apart from each other .
" I'm just a physician , I don't have any interest in politics of this palace . I won't talk about your secret , I will also not sell myself and surely not betray my mother.." he held the dagger and put in against his neck " If you still want to then just kill me " .

Haeun rolled her eyes as she kept back the dagger " Then you better keep your mouth shut . Also before leaving can do check someone for me ? "

---------------------------------------------------

Taehyung looked at Hoseok who was sitting opposite him with a smile on his face , in this palace someone dares to smile so much....

" So third princess sent you?" Hoseok nodded and held his hands and frowned and looked up at Taehyung's face who returned his smile , in all the men he checked today Taehyung seemed the most calm .

" How long do you sleep? And what about your appetite? " Hoseok asked frowning and Taehyung chuckled .
" I guess around 2 hours and I don't have much of an appetite  " Taehyung saw Hoseok's frown deepening " I'm aware of my body , so don't share it with the third princess . She already have important things to deal with "

' Everyone wants to hide their health problems with her....You're love alot third princess '

" Well then I'll prescribed some medicines and changes in your diet "
After that Hoseok got up to leave wheb Taehyung stopped him " What do you think about the third princess? " Hoseok smirked " She not as simple as she looks" .