Chapter 11

In the morning at sharp 7 pm the whole Sher1awat family was present at the temple of Kul devi and performed the aarti. Adrakansh and Siya performed the aarti together while Advitya did the aarti with Aayti and Avyaan did it with Dhani. Malini was burning inside seeing Dhani with Avyaan.

After that Malini and Uday also came together and completed the aarti. After that they all joined their hands and bowed their heads except Adrakansh who was standing there without any expressions.

“Adrakansh, it's not looking good at least for showing the outer world join hands and pray. I know that you don't believe in god but who knows god will fulfill your wish.” Siya shrugged and whispered near his ear.

But soon she shut her mouth seeing his dangerous face with red eyes and clenched jaw he was glaring at her.

“You are doing devotion instead of me, so why do I need to do it? God listens to you, that's why you're here with me leaving your dreams and your lifestyle. Bearing me and my family without any love and care. You're the one who worships god more than anyone in this family, still they didn't show any mercy on you when I took you with me”

He completed his sentence while she looked at him like he had given her a reality check.

“So, don't you dare to change my ethics and rules. I don't worship because they have snatched too much from me. And if it's about wishes then I know that whatever I want I can get it in a flick. I don't bow in front of anyone for anything, not even your god.”

He went out from the temple, she sighed and turned her face to the statue of the god.

When Siya reached the Ashram with her Brother she was really happy that she was going to marry her dream man but she couldn't miss going to the ashram on her very special day.

When she entered inside she saw that everything was disheveled and everything was broken very badly. On the entrance she saw that the desk of the guard was broken and lying on the ground accompanied by the chair.

“What's this didi, where is Hari chacha?” Vansh asked about the guard, Siya shook her head and ran inside.

When she came inside she saw that there was no one and the plants were all broken on the ground. She walked further and found the army of guards standing with machine guns and all were in black three piece suits with black glasses on their eyes. Ear plugs were visible in their ears.

“Sir, she is here….” A guard said on the vokey tokey and his all attention was on Siya who was shocked when she found all the kids, senior citizens and widows were hostage in a room.

She can see them from the glass window while the door of that room was closed and she saw 10 guards inside the room strolling here and there and everyone was so frightened that no one was speaking.

“Sir, is calling you inside….” The guard who informed him about her presence said politely.

“Who the hell are you all?” She yelled but the guard showed her the main office and said.

“Don't shout at me Miss. Go inside and take all your answers from our boss. He is waiting for you eagerly.” He moved aside and gave her way to go.

She ran to the main office and Vansh ran behind her but the guards stopped him and prohibited his entry. As soon as she reached inside she found that someone was sitting on the head chair and the head chair was fully turned. Only the back of the head chair was visible to her and she could see the branded formal shoes and the legs of that man.

“Who the hell are you? And how dare you enter my Ashram without my permission” Siya shouted.

“Adrakansh Singh Sherawat doesn't need anyone's permission….” He shouted louder than her and turned Siya startled with his voice and shivering because his voice was too loud to go outside too. Vansh also gets afraid for her sister.