Chapter 19

Sorry, for the late update but I was too busy in the last few days because of the festival and some events in my college. But I really enjoyed these days with my friends and family.

I hope your festival also went well. And happy Makar Sankranti.

Aayti was looking like a scared kitten and hiding herself from a lion, she was lying on the bed with Advitya on her. Advitya bent his head and dipped his face in her neck, he opened his lips and sucked on her neck. Aayti shivered and fisted his t-shirt and closed her eyes.

"A..Advitya...I.. I am..so..sorry, I..I won't say anything ... .anything about your girlfriend..." She said with difficulty.

"You should say these things often so I can enjoy the softness of your lemon who is seeking my attention...." He whispered and pointed to her cleavage from which her braless breast was peeking.

Aayti pushed him on the other side and got up from her place. She quickly picked the blanket and wrapped herself in it properly.

"Aree, why are you hiding yourself from me...I am your husband and I don't care if you wear a bra or even clothes, I allow you to roam naked in this room and I won't mind..." He winked while she looked at him angrily.

"Why would I roam naked in front of you? I have a boyfriend just like you have a girlfriend and only he can see me naked and no one else.." She angrily spat while she didn't have any idea that she had literally called her death today.

Advitya got up from the bed and gritted his teeth. He held her both shoulders and pushed her to the nearby wall, he looked at her face focusly like he was trying to find the truth or lie, maybe.

"Who is he? And how dare you take his name in front of me? You guys are still together that means you are fucking cheating me that's why you wanted to go to your office desperately....you bitch.." Before Advitya could say anything Aayti held his hand and bit on it very brutally.

He was standing like a statue like he was not feeling any pain or something. When she was done with tasting him he looked at his hand and then the feisty cat who literally bit very harshly that with the marks of her teeth there was a little blood oozing out.

"Now, why is this for?" He asked and looked at her face which turned red in anger.

"Don't you dare to curse me or else next time I will make sure that you'll regret and about my boyfriend then I am not telling you about him anything just like you didn't tell me about your girlfriend. If you can have a girlfriend then I can also have a boyfriend, now get lost and don't ever show me your face....." She turned and went into the washroom while he was looking at her.

'Today or tomorrow, I will get to know about him and as soon as I find him...I'll make sure that I will kill him, because I hate the person who cheats on me.' He turned and left the room and closed the door with a loud thud sound.

Aayti heard the door's sound and came out. She sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. She was still wrapping herself in the blanket.

'When he loves his girlfriend then why is he sounding jealous?' She thought but shrugging the thoughts behind she locked the door and slept on the bed.

Advitya threw his phone on the bed and sat on the couch in anger he ran his hand on his hair and moved to his expensive collection of whiskey from where he took out a bottle and glass for himself. He enjoyed the drink and thought about the new ideas of killing her boyfriend.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Siya was standing on the balcony and looking at the moon she didn't want to go back in the room because Adrakansh's cold gazes scared her to death and she was not in the mood to argue.