Chapter 27

Announcement:- After 30th chapter will take a break because I have my exams in next month 🙃

I can't take risk during my exams so after 30 chapter I put this book on hold till my exams will end.

There was a huge silence in Sherawat mansion as it's almost midnight and everyone was having a good sleep except Siya. She was sitting on the balcony with a cup of hot chocolate and thinking about the moment where she saw Raghav and Adrakansh together.

Flashback:-

“Raghav jii…” Siya saw Raghav and Adrakansh were talking about something serious as their expressions were so sincerely blank.

She walked towards them, Adrakansh saw her coming to them even Raghav also gave her side-glance and pretended like he doesn't know if she is coming or not.

“Raghav jii–”

“Siya, meet Mr. Raghav Rajput, we both are doing a project together and Mr.Rajput meet my wife Siya Adrakansh Singh Sherawat, I know that you’v met her before but a formal intro won't harm, right wifey?” Adrakansh looked at Siya and Raghav who had stolen a glance at each other but nobody had said anything.

Adrakansh was just observing both expressions who just pass a smile to each other.

“So, have you had your lunch, Raghav jii?”

“MR. RAJPUT, Siya. It's Mr. Rajput for you as he is your and a business associate for your husband,” Adrakansh emphasized on first words and made her feel embarrassed.

“Yeah, I..I mean Mr. Rajput, have you had your lunch?” She murmured and felt heat on her ears and cheeks because she was feeling so ashamed while Raghav was just keenly noticing Adrakansh's activities.

“Siya…” She heard Malini's voice, she excused herself and went to her.

At present:-

Siya was just waiting for Adrakansh who had left with Advitya and she didn't get any chance to talk to him. She was sitting on the couch which was placed just near the wall.

She put the empty mug of hot chocolate on the coffee table and curled herself in the shawl which she had taken before coming to the balcony. She rested her head on the wall and closed her eyes.

After half an hour she heard the clicking sound of the door. She kept eyes closed and was still sitting in her place.

Adrakansh entered the room and found only darkness, he looked at the bed where nothing was clearly visible as the room was too dark.

She must have slept till now,’

He knew that she can't sleep in the light so he didn't turn on any switch and quietly moved to the washroom without making sounds.

Siya heard his footsteps but didn't react. She was not in a mood to face him. After 15 minutes he came out with ruffling his hair from the towel and changing into his trousers and t-shirt. He moved to the bed and sitting on his side while his back facing her side he turned on the lamp and put his phone on charge.

Then he got up and put his towel on the recliner and turned off the lamp. He still didn't notice the other side of the bed. He went under the blanket and realized that only his side was pressing from his wait while there was no action on the other side.

He turned on the lamp and saw that Siya was not there in her place and an unknown fear crawled inside his mind.

He threw the comforter on the bed and got up to leave it out when he saw a reflection in the balcony which was so clear because of the moon light. He went to the balcony and opened the slide door.