Chapter 16

Happy new year to all my lovely readers and happy 200k. A very important and sad announcement which will break everyone's heart but this is important guys.

I won't be updating after 20 chapters because I will take a leave for 3-4 months but if in this months I get the time I will update.

This leave is very important for me I always take for my studies so if my exams will delay I will update surely so stay tune.

And in this day my mental health is also not well so I really need a this leave.

But don't worry I promise whenever i feel that my readers badly want an update I will definitely try to give you an update because I love you all.

I am nothing without you guys if you would have not supported me I couldn't have reach so far.

So now enjoy the chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a whole darkness in the room and the only thing which was echoing in that room was hiccups of a girl.

"Uhh uhh Mumma..." She was repeating this name constantly in between her hiccups.

"Why did you give me a beast as my husband god, what did I do to you?" Dhani cried hard and closed her eyes, she hugged the family picture of hers.

As soon as her eyes get closed the scene rewinds in her mind where she sees Avyaan turning into a beast.

"Aarav, you really ride the bike nicely. At first I was scared but then it was comfortable," Dhani said and took off the helmet from her head.

"Uff thank god you like something about me..your highness." He replied and got off from the bike then they headed inside her house.

As soon as Dhani and Aarav went inside her home Avyaan's blood boiled, his heart was trying to keep himself calm and composed but his mind was not ready to allow him to see her wife with someone else.

Sahil who also saw everything he turned and looked at Avyaan who was sitting silently with angry expressions and making fist, his jaw was clenched.

"Avyaan, maybe he is her friend, we shouldn't misunderstand them, right?" Sahil tried to make him understand the situation.

Avyaan chuckled dangerously and ignored his words, he gave an unknown look to Sahil then at Dhani's house.

And without saying anything he got down from the car and stormed towards Dhani's house followed by Sahil.

He entered inside her house without knocking at all and as soon as he entered he saw Dhani and that guy was sitting on their knees beside her parents who were sitting on the sofa of the living room.

"You know what uncle, your daughter literally scared me by shouting on the bike..." Aarav said and laughed with her parents and saw her glaring at him.

"What the hell is happening here?" Avyaan said and walked inside. Dhani's eyes widened when she saw him there.

She didn't even tell her parents about her marriage till now and his sudden entry gave her mini heart attack, she gulped and got up from the floor.

"Avyaan, what are you doing here?" She asked nervously and he took some dangerous steps towards her.

"I am here to take you to your home..." He said a side-eye to Sahil and her parents.