Chapter 10(Smut)

Author pov :

Author pov :

You : I do...I do love him *you said without thinking anything*

Jungkook was surprised as he stood staring at you thinking that if he heard it right.

He knew you just said it in front of his dad as he was insulting him but he really didn't expect you to say anything like that.

Mr.Jeon: I see *He said creepily smiling as he turns and leave the house*

Jungkook : Why?

You : I...don't...know...

Jungkook: Why were you out of the room?

You : I...came to drink water...I didn't knew he was your dad... *You said as you slowly released yourself from his grip and ran into the room*

Jungkook pov:

I was surprised when she said it even if that wasn't the truth. I felt so emotional and felt butterflies in my stomach. I was at the urge to cry just by hearing it but I controlled it in front of Mr.Jeon that is my father. He hates me because he doesn't know why mom left him...He don't know the real reason. The cancer she was suffering from. Mom gave me the promise to not tell him because he will blame himself. Ofcourse he should blame himself if he didn't lie to mom then she could have been saved. She just didn't want to live anymore when she found out he was a cheater.

He snapped back as he runs upstair and came inside the room as he found you focused in your book.

( I changed their Room )

You were feeling nervous but you tried to hide it as you totally tried to ignore him.

He didn't said anything as he goes in the bathroom to get changed and after sometime comes in a robe he opens his wardrobe and wears a loose shirt and pant.

You were amazed that how can someone look so handsome without even trying but then you mentally slapped yourself for your thought.

You were reading his expression careful of not getting caught trying to find if he is mad or sad or both. Because no matter who's fault it is for whatever reason. You thought that you will be the one to be punished. But he seems normal having no expression on his face.