Chapter 83

Author pov:

Author pov:

Time skip-

After he made sure you were asleep he left the hotel room.

Jungkook : Are you having a peaceful sleep after what you did earlier today?

Anna woke up panicked when she heard Jungkook's voice near her.

Anna : You-u?

Jungkook who had a darkest gaze which was scary was sitting on his knees beside the bed.

Anna: How did you come in my room??

(Note: Anna wasn't living in the same hotel anymore. She is living in another hotel now)

Jungkook : My way...so you thought you can run away just like that and I will let you go? Huh?

Anna was about to scream when something stopped her. Jungkook had a knife in his hand and he was playing with it.

She gulped and started sweating out of fear.

Jungkook : Tsk... You are so annoying. I should have killed you long time ago but you know what? *Chuckles* Now I can do that because you hurted my precious y/n.

He bought the knife beneath her chin.

Anna: Please...don't hurt me...I am sorry

Jungkook: Hah! So annoying. Why do you do it when you have to be begging for forgiveness later huh?nKnowing I will never forgive whoever will make my y/n cry. But you went too far and now you have to pay. *screams when jungkook forcely pressed the knife making her chin bleed*

Anna : Please jungkook-k I won't show you my face anymore-e. Please don't hurt me-e

Jungkook : *laughs* I won't leave you alive for it either.

Anna: Huh? What-t are you saying-y?

Jungkook : I will kill you *he whispered with a grin* Meeting y/n was a good idea but sadly now she wouldn't care if you die since she will never know. You know why? Because she is sleeping...she is tired and resting.....until then I will send you to your deep sleep forever don't worry. So what's your last wish?