Chapter 59

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She aimed the gun at Jungkook as he mocked her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She aimed the gun at Jungkook as he mocked her.

Jungkook: Do you even know how to use that?

Lily: Shut up! I will shoot you if you try to move forward.

Jungkook: Shoot. Come on do it!

You : Jungkook-

Lily then aimed her gun at you.

Lily: First I will kill her because I hate her the most.

*She pulled the trigger as jungkook was quick to pull you between his arms and it missed the shot hitting the bullet somewhere else

Jungkook: Bitch how dare you? *He roared and bashed towards her*

You : Jungkook stop-

Jungkook : No Y/n let me see what she can do and then I will show her what I can do. I should have just killed you *He moved towards her blocking you*

Lily: I said don't move.

You immediately intertwined your hand with jungkook to pull him back.

You : Lily. Look calm down. This is not gonna work anymore. Accept your defeat and leave us alone.

Lily: Just fucking seal your mouth! It's all because of you. Why?? Out of all sister's out there why it has to be you to be my step sister??

You: I don't like being your step-sis either.mI didn't even know you existed until you approached me.

Lily: Yes I had to because I can't see you happy. I can't see you living a luxury life. I can't see you with jungkook.

You: What do you mean you can't see me with him ? He didn't even knew you before.

Jungkook : Your dad already tried to destroy her, was torturing her. What she did to deserve that? But it's enough of you guys. I won't let you harm her anymore. Get the fuck out of our life.

Lily: No Jungkook. It's not easy! I hate her and Dad both because dad didn't ruined her life instead he gave her happiness and wealth. And when I saw whom she was living with. I can't control it. You are too beautiful to be with someone like her.

'His Obsession:Hate To Love'21+||JJK||(Yandere CEO)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें