Chapter 50

Lily: Really? I can live here?? With you?? *She said surprisingly*

You : Yeah...you are my step-sister...and you need help so I should help you...

Lily: Y/n don't make it awkward thinking of me as step-sister. I am your sister. I don't have any problem with you. I don't have any problem that you are my elder sister instead I am so glad to find you.

 I don't have any problem that you are my elder sister instead I am so glad to find you

You: okay...I will show you your room.

Lily: Omg. *she jumped and hugged you*

You and Jungkook blinked your eyes in surprise.Her body was almost on you as you almost stumbled and winched from pain.

Jungkook : Y/n. Hey girl be careful!! *He shouted*

She pulled back holding your arms : I am sor-ry...Are you okay y/n? What happened to you? I just wanted to hug......

Jungkook : Don't fucking touch her like that *he was extremely mad at her*

You : Jungkook calm down...Lily doesn't feel bad about his words. He didn't mean to hurt you. He is just protective towards me.

Lily: I...I understand...but what's wrong?

You : I had a surgery.

Lily: *gasps* surgery?? Why ?? Y/n!?? Oh god you are worrying me..what happened to you?

You: Relax relax ....it was an accident..I was shot.

Lily: Oh my god...you are fine now right? Oh no I am so sorry I didn't know it. I understand now why your boyfriend wasn't letting you move much. He is so caring.

Jungkook pov : Fucking stop talking about me you third wheel......

You: Yeah he really is...

Lily: Can I know his name?

You: Um...He is Jungkook

Lily: Hey.. jungkook...nice to meet you... *Jungkook didn't give her any reaction*

Lily: Umm....

You : Jungkook...? *You glared at him*

Jungkook: Hi. *A simple greet*