Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven ~ Exoticlina/Stalker Stranger

————————————

I'm excited...

No, let me rephrase that.

I have gone out of my mind. I don't know what I was thinking creating a freak show in front of Addison. It was totally unnecessary because now I'm in my house, alone, that message from 'sin' wasn't really that horrible. I shouldn't have blocked him or her or whichever gender it is. He was probably another bored, weird person scrolling through the internet, but now, the deal was done. I've gotten lots and lots of creepy messages from fans and a few stalkers and all were worse than those seven words from earlier. I guess the deadlines have gotten me more worked up than I could imagine.

Four hours ago, after I left Addie's workplace, it was all about the excitement of sorting through the entries from potential ghostwriters for my project. An upside was me reading other people's dark fantasies and making myself come. However, With every email I opened, the excitement ebbed away. These people had absolutely no idea what I was looking for. The prompt I had given them earlier as an interview question, was now being used as a play date.

"I'm really out of my mind," I muttered to myself, realizing the enormity of the task at hand. Each email I reviewed seemed lacking in one way or the other. Some entries felt like incomplete caresses, lacking the passionate strokes that ignite the imagination of the reader. Others were just clumsy attempts, stumbling over words like awkward lovers unsure of their next move. Or quickly made-up words. I mean, for fantasies like these, creativity was needed but then it felt too forced. Like the person writing this was trying to be what he or she wasn't just to fulfill all righteousness, completely disconnected from the essence of what I envisioned. I could never hire a person like this to work with me, that would just show the world how low my sex life has stooped. I knew this was going to be hard from the beginning, but I still pushed through it. "I really am I fool, aren't I?" I turned to Macy, who was standing in a corner, She hadn't talked to me since I came in, so, I guessed that she was sleeping.

"Let.me.be.your.sickening.desire. Chiquita." A voice rang out from nowhere and I jumped into my skin

"Fucking Christ!" I turned towards Macy to see her awake and giving me a weird look. "What the fuck Macy?" I glared at her "You scared the fucking shit out of me"

Macy, rolled towards me "I'm sorry if I scared you, Ava." She displayed apology emojis on her screen and continued "But, that shouldn't scare someone like you."

Someone like me? "What do you mean?"

Macy made a noise and I realized it was a grunt and said "Never mind that"

I sighed, deciding to drop it but then someone like me kept popping up in my head and I realized she wouldn't talk today but she would, some other time maybe. So instead, I asked her "Where did you get that text from?" referring to 'sin' text from earlier.

"Have you forgotten your phone is connected to me?" She asks.

"Righttttt." I drawled, quickly remembering I was the one who connected it. "So tell me," I urged "About the message."

"It's pretty obvious this message 'Let me be your sickening desire, Chiquita' describes the prompt more."

Whatt??

And then it clicked. Sincreepsin666 wasn't being a creep. He was just replying to my prompt, "A dark fantasy you've never told anyone" Although the entry was short, it was what fit perfectly into the prompt. I can't deny, that what I felt when I read that short message made me freak out and I guess that was what led to my hasty decision of blocking the only potential writer who could have captured what I sought for my project. I grabbed my phone and read through the message, again and again, feeling the wetness pool between my legs, and looked up at Macy, wide-eyed. Oh.my.God! Did she understand the meaning of the message or was it just surface interpretation? A surface interpretation I hadn't seen at first glance. "I really am out of my mind, right?" I asked her directly and she chuckled. She fucking chuckled. "Remind me to disconnect your life from my phone" I groaned "I thought you were fucking sleeping, Mace!"