Chapter Eight

ChapterEight~Sin's POV
#hellisemptyandallthedevilsarehere

————————————

🖤💀

My meticulously laid-out plan unfolded flawlessly. Governor Ivan's life ended by my hand. You think I would foolishly shoot a bullet to his head? No. That would just be too stupid and easy to investigate. So in that case, I used a more natural death; Allergy/food poisoning. And Methodically, I erased any trace linking me to his demise, as I always do. I eliminated every shred of evidence, leaving the investigators without a clear direction to follow. Destroying my involvement in the governors death was the easiest part. I wouldn't want to bore you about the details just yet into the story, where's the fun in that?

A familiar chime from my phone signaled the arrival of payment, a routine occurrence that always brought a smirk to my face. The higher-ups did deliver, as expected. Letting out a sigh, I moved toward my laptop, seeking something to unwind with tonight. Browsing through Netflix for a suitable show, an advertisement unexpectedly appeared. Typically, I'd dismiss it, but curiosity got the better of me this time. Tapping on the ad, I perused its contents and found myself smiling.

The ad intrigued me more than I had anticipated. Its contents hinted at something different, something outside my usual sphere of interest. As I delved deeper into the details, a spark of excitement flickered within me.

Exoticlina, it's been a long time baby girl.

I haven't made any really bad decisions lately. I'm getting bored.

And a bored Sin,

Is

A naughty Sin.