Kal

The next morning, Kal woke in a cloud of happiness. She curled into Finnula's warm body, nuzzling into her breasts. Her hands found Finnula's nipples, and she played until they were tight and taut. She kneaded, tugged, and fondled, sighing softly. It was like she was compelled. She didn't want to stop.

"Mmm," Finnula moaned softly. "Little thief. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Immensely," Kal responded, reaching up to press a hot kiss against her neck.

"I am, too. What if I command you to keep going until I say?"

"I won't stop until my Queen commands me to."

Kal felt Finnula run a hand through her hair, and she shivered with delight, her pinches momentarily tighter.

"What if I don't want you to stop for a long time?"

Kal grinned up at the Queen, beaming. "I'm not a quitter."

The Queen took Kal's chin in her hand. "You are not allowed to stop playing until I tell you."

"Yes, my Queen." Kal shivered in happiness. "You make me feel so...um..."

"What, darling thief?"

"Like my body—is—on fire. You light me on fire."

"When you're fully healed, I will put you through your proper paces, and then you'll regret it." The Queen kissed her forehead.

"I have yet to regret," Kal said softly. "I doubt I ever will."

The Queen held her very tightly.

True to the Queen's command, Kal did not stop playing. Even when a sumptuous breakfast was served, Kal stood behind the Queen with her hands upon her breasts, tugging and pulling on her nipples. The Queen fed her bites until she was full, and nursed her for two hours. Then, when they had finished, the Queen saw Lonnie about several state papers, and even then Kal did not stop.

Lonnie was very professional, and helped her Queen sort through paperwork and bureaucracy. She was increasingly relieved that the Queen had a girl of her own. She missed her wife terribly, and her wife would be relieved not to share her with the Queen.

Marriage was complicated. Lonnie couldn't wait to see her wife. She tried not to think about her own needs, and helped the Queen with hers. Kal gave her a shy look, but Lonnie gave her an encouraging nod. Be what the Queen needs, she hoped in silence.

Kal only stopped when the Queen told her, and the Queen spent a good chunk of time soothing her wrists with balm and giving her hands a massage. She told her of Court, of where they were headed next, and that they would be leaving this place soon.

"I've never really been out of this place," Kal admitted. "It'll be...nice, to see something new."

"It will be wonderful putting you where you belong, right in my bedroom."

Kal turned so pink the Queen grabbed her and kissed her with a warm chuckle.