Twenty

Mia knew how she was focusing on herself and the baby. She knew how it was far from easy. But she did want to do what was best for her baby.

She knew all that had happened with her and Patrick. She knew how he had hurt her. She knew that she hated to think about it. But she knew that she had to try and move on. To get her head away from him.

Mia stood from the bed and placed a hand on her bump as she started to get ready. She knew how she told Patrick to stay away from her and give her some space. But he was constantly messaging her and it was doing her head in.

Mia knew how everything was. And she knew how it was a mess. She knew she hated it.

Mia knew that he was the least of her problems. And the fact that she was having a baby in a few months changed everything.

Mia walked out of the flat as she saw Patrick and sighed as they made eye contact. She knew it was so hard to try and move on and live her life when he was there constantly.

She knew that he was trying to win her back. She knew that she wasn't going to let it happen. He always got his way.

Mia knew that she had other things to think about. And it didn't involve Patrick Blake and their relationship.

****

Mia smiled as she sat in the cafe as Aimee walked in and looked to her. "I thought that you were with Warren?" Mia asked.

Aimee smiled. "Warren can wait I got your message. I was worried are you okay?"

Mia looked to her and smiled. "I just don't know how to do this. I act as if I am fine. When I know I am not. I miss him she. I miss what we had. And I know it would be easy to take him back. To try again. But I can't do that. It's too hard and it's too much," she said.

Aimee reached for her hand and smiled as her looked to her. "I know how you are going through hell. But you are so strong. You can get through all of this. You are going to have a baby. And you're going to be a great mum. You are not alone in this," she said as Mia looked to her and smiled.

****

Mia stood in price slice. She frowned as she saw Patrick. "What is this are you stalking me?" She asked.

Patrick looked to her and smiled. "No. I just wanted to see how you are. How you and the baby are. Look, I know what I did. And I hate that you hate me for what I have done. I do. But I do want to be there for the baby. If you will let me," he said as she looked to him and frowned.

She didn't know what to think. She knew that she was scared to let him in but he was the father of her baby. Mia knew she had a big decision to make.