Four

Mia hadn't spoken to Patrick since he had hit her. She didn't care what his excuse was. She didn't want to be around any violence. Not when she was trying to be positive.

Mia woke that morning and realised she was in her new flat. The flat that Patrick had bought furniture for. She remembered she gave him a key to the flat. "Shitting hell Mia. Such a dumb cow," she mumbled.

She went to the kitchen in just her underwear. That's what she loved about living alone. She wore what she want. Mia made coffee and drank it.

She began to go through new makeup and hair designs for her salon. She ordered some new makeup for the salon while eating her breakfast.

Patrick woke to a phone call. He groaned and answered it. As he heard what was said to him, he paled. He didn't want to believe it...

Maxine looked and seen how pale Patrick was.
"Babe, what's wrong?" Maxine asked.
"Anna escaped hospital," Patrick mumbled.
"What? The mental hospital?"
"Yes!" Patrick yelled.

Maxine flinched. "Sorry."
"Just leave."
"Alright."

Mia went to find a top to put on as Sophie was coming over. She went into her bedroom and saw a black shirt that Patrick had left. "Idiot. You knew I like this shirt," she mumbled.

Mia stuffed it in her wardrobe. She pulled on a tight pink top just as the doorbell rang.

Mia ran downstairs and opened the door. Sophie smiled.
"Hello," she said.
"Hey Soph. You okay?" Mia asked. Sophie came inside and Mia closed the door.
"Yeah, I'm fine," Sophie said.

Mia and Sophie sat in the living room. Mia got Sophie a mug of coffee.
"Is this all the stuff you've got planned for the salon?" Sophie asked. Mia nodded.
"Yeah. Official opening day is tomorrow. I can't wait," she said.
Sophie smiled. "I'm pregnant."
"What?"
"Yeah. Freddie and me, we're having a baby!"
Mia squealed. "Congrats!"
"Thanks."

Sophie had gone as she had a scan. Mia shut the door and fell back onto the sofa. "I need a good shag," she mumbled. She thought about calling Patrick but refused. She wasn't going to be seen as weak.

Mia got up and grabbed all her books up. She decided to go to salon to get everything set up for tomorrow.

When Mia got there, she began to set out things the way she wanted them. Maxine came along.
"Hello," Maxine said. Mia smiled.
"Hi."
"All ready for tomorrow?" Maxine asked her. Mia nodded.
"I think so."
Maxine smiled. "That's good. I know Patrick is wanting to come along," she said.
"O-Oh."
"He's amazing. But he gets angry."

Mia ignored Maxine and went inside. Maxine followed. "You came back from London. Did you have any illustrious affairs?"
Mia was ever so tempted to say she had sex with Patrick. "Nope. Not had sex with anyone in three years," she said.
"I'll have to set you up with someone," Maxine said.
Mia smiled sarcastically. "Of course you will."

Maxine walked off. Mia was muddling around with things when she heard someone knocking the door. Mia frowned and unlocked the salon door. A girl with blonde hair stood there.
"I-I was wondering if you had a bathroom?" the girl mumbled.
"Of course. Come through. I'm Mia."
"B-Belle."

Mia smiled. "Bathroom is through there chick."
"Thanks."
"No worries."

Mia watched as Belle went inside. She heard the door opening. "Not open yet."
"I think you're open for me."

Mia turned to see Patrick. Immediately, she fell for him. She was going to stay strong and not let him see she wanted him.
"What do you want?" Mia spat.
"I want to apologise," Patrick said.
Mia scoffed. "You know where you can shove your apology."

Before Patrick could argue back, Belle opened the door. She went back into the salon.
"I'm sorry," Belle said.
"Don't worry," Mia smiled. "Nothing important here."
Patrick smiled. "Who's this?"
"This is Belle. My new friend."
"I'm Patrick."
Belle smiled.  "It's... Nice to meet you."
Mia scoffed.

Patrick looked at Mia. "I'll be over tonight."
"Won't be in," Mia said. She smiled at Belle. "Fancy going for a drink?"
"Er... Sure," Belle said. She didn't drink but she wanted to help Mia.
"I'll wait for you," Patrick said. Mia looked at him. Before she could reply, he left.

Mia smiled at Belle. "You okay?"
Belle nodded. Mia dropped a box of lipsticks. Belle bent down and picked up the box. Mia seen her scars on her hips but said nothing.
"You new?" Mia asked Belle. Belle nodded.
"I just got here," Belle said.

Mia sat Belle down and gave her a glass of water.
"You okay?" Mia asked. She knew Belle wasn't okay.
Belle sighed. "I-I have depression. I wanted to move somewhere new," she said.
Mia smiled. "Do you have somewhere to stay?"
Belle shook her head. "Nope. I'm gonna have to find a Hotel."
"Rubbish. Come and stay with me. I have my own flat," Mia said.

Mia closed the salon and took Belle to her flat. "Welcome home!"
Belle looked at the rooms.
"This is amazing!" Belle said. Mia smiled.
"I'm glad you think so."

Mia got Belle some lunch. Belle ate it slowly.
"I seen the marks on your hips," Mia said. Belle said nothing.

Mia sighed and held her.
"Ahh sweetie," Mia said when she started crying. Belle cuddled into her. Mia smiled.
"You and that man?" Belle asked.
Mia sighed. "We were having an affair until he hit me."
Belle sighed. "You didn't deserve that."
"It's what I got."
Belle smiled and cuddled into Mia. "You're a lovely person."

Patrick saw Mia and Belle leaving for the pub. He went over to Mia's flat and let himself in. He smiled at how tidy she kept the place. He went into the bedroom and smirked. She had a pair of her lace thongs on the bed.

Patrick picked it up and put it in his pocket. He smirked and left the flat.

Mia and Belle arrived back.
"Why don't you go and have a nice shower?" Mia suggested. Belle nodded and went to the bathroom.

The door rang and Mia opened it. She tried to close it when she seen it was Patrick. Patrick put his foot in the way.
"Let me in," Patrick said. Mia reluctantly did.
Patrick went inside and sat down. "I've missed you."
"Bollocks. You missed the sex. Maxine not giving it you?" Mia said as she sat down.
Patrick glared. "That's none of your concern."
"It is when you're always coming to me for sex. Maybe I'm sick of us being all about sex," Mia said.

Mia went over to the kitchen and leaned against a counter. She had her back to Patrick. She felt something pin her against the counter. "I believe you lost these."
Mia looked and seen her thong.
"Where the hell did you get that?" Mia spat.
"You left it with me one night."
Mia scoffed. "Lies. Give me them back."
"I'm keeping them."

Mia tried to take them off him but Belle came into the room.
"Everything okay?" Mia asked Belle. Belle nodded.
"I'll leave you two," Belle mumbled. She went to her room and began to unpack.

Mia turned and glared at Patrick.
"We're no more," Mia spat at him.
Patrick smirked. "You can't end what we have. You love it too much."
"Oh but believe me, I can easily go and find someone else to get it from."
"No one else will do it like I do."

Mia went and sat on the sofa and ignored Patrick. Patrick came and sat next to her. "I'm not giving up Mia."
"Oh you will."
"No I won't. I never will. I hope you know that," Patrick said. He eventually left. Mia looked around the place.
"Bloody hell he still has my thong!" Mia complained.

Belle walked slowly out of her room. Mia smiled.
"Hey chick. Come sit down," Mia said. Belle smiled and sat down with her. Mia held her close.
"He had your panties," belle said. She began to laugh.
"This isn't funny missy!"
Belle laughed. "It is."
"Glad you think so!"
"I do."

Belle had gone for an early night. Mia was needing Patrick. She grabbed her phone and text him.
"Bring my thong back! I need it- M"
"Why? - P"
"Please - M"

Mia sent the text. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Mia answered it and Patrick stood there. Her thong in his hand.
Mia pulled him in by his jacket and kissed him. He kissed back. Mia kicked the door closed and pulled him to the bedroom.

Mia threw him onto the bed. She ripped his shirt open. Buttons flew everywhere. She didn't care. She needed him. Patrick pulled her face down to him. They kissed hungrily as Mia pulled the belt from his trousers and began to undo the button and zip on them.

Patrick smirked at her. "You always come back."
"I need sex. Not you. You were just the first guy I thought of," Mia mumbled.

Patrick flipped them. Mia rolled her eyes. "All guys like to be in control."
"I know," Patrick said as he got a condom.
Mia laid on the bed. "You're taking too damn long," she complained.
Patrick rolled his eyes and pulled the condom on. He pushed into Mia. Mia moaned and Patrick pounded into her. She dug her nails into his back.

Patrick watched as Mia moaned.
"You like that?" Patrick asked. Mia nodded.
"I just wanted sex. Not you."
Patrick rolled his eyes. "Course."
Mia grinned and they started kissing passionately.

When they both climaxed, Patrick pulled out. She cuddled into him. "I lied."
"Huh?"
Mia grinned. "I wanted you. Not the sex."

The next morning, Mia went downstairs in Patrick's shirt. He had stayed over. "Morning," Mia said.
Belle smiled. "Morning. Have a good sleep?"
"Yeah... eventually," Mia said. Patrick smirked at her. Belle giggled.
"I'm going to... go out," Belle lied.
"Where are you going Missy?" Mia asked. Belle left before answering.

Mia went over to Patrick and kissed him. Patrick kissed back.
"Where's she off to?" Mia asked.
Patrick smiled. "She was texting someone. So I assume she's found a man."
"Ooh! I bet it's one of the Donovan brothers," Mia said.
Patrick chuckled. "That's my shirt."
Mia shrugged. "So what. I like it."
"Well I should head to the school before the opening. Is my black shirt here?" Patrick asked.
"Yeah. Wardrobe."

Patrick went to get dressed. Mia sighed and sat on the sofa. "I'll be there around 3:30," Patrick said.
"Okay."
Patrick kissed her and left. Mia groaned.
Mia went into the village. She was bored and needed to get ready for the salon opening this afternoon. She opened up the salon door and seen Belle looking into Dirk's shop. Mia smirked.
"Oi! Belle!" Mia yelled. Belle jumped. Belle ran over to her.

Mia smiled and brought her into the salon.
"Something you wanna tell me?" Mia asked.
Belle blushed. "I like Dirk. We met yesterday and have been texting. But he's engaged."
Mia smirked. "Leave it with me. Fancy helping me set up?"
"Sure."
Mia began setting up. "Patrick's annoying girlfriend is coming today. She'll probably question you," Mia said.
"Oh?"
"Yeah. She thinks she's setting me up with someone."
Belle smiled. "Well she's annoying."
"You'll meet my older sister, her boyfriend and possibly my parents."

Belle looked at Mia. "Mia."
"Yeah?"
Belle sighed. "Does it hurt when you have sex?"
"You're a virgin?" Mia asked.
Belle nodded.
Mia smiled and sat her down on the comfy sofa. Belle cuddled into her. Mia smiled.
"It does... it stings a bit. But when you finally get used to it, it's an amazing thing," Mia said. Belle nodded.

Mia stroked Belle's hair as Belle talked to her about wanting to mature more and have sex.
"I'm guessing you like Dirk an awful lot then?" Mia asked.
Belle nodded. "I really do Mia. But I'm invisible to him. He wouldn't want me."

"Make him want you. Be a tease and a flirt. If he starts an affair with you, it means he wants you enough," Mia said.
"Is that what you did with Patrick?"
Mia nodded. "Yeah."

Belle went to get some lunch for her and Mia. Mia walked over to the emporium with an invite to the opening. "Dirk!"
"Hello Mia."
Mia grinned. "For you. Will you come?"
"Sure. I'd love to."
"Brilliant," Mia said. "Listen, why don't you come over for dinner tonight?"
"After the opening?"
Mia nodded.
"Sure!" Dirk said. Mia smirked.
"I know you have a thing for Belle," Mia whispered.
"If Cindy knew she would kill me," Dirk mumbled.
Mia grinned. "Then don't let her find out."

Belle went back to the salon and Mia returned.
"You'll enjoy one of my guests today," Mia said.
"No you didn't," Belle said.
Mia laughed. "I was going to invite him anyway, but hearing that, I knew I needed to do it soon."
Belle smiled and thanked her. "It means a lot."
"You're welcome."

Mia went home to get ready for the opening. She smiled at her black dress she had hanging up. It was the dress she wore when Patrick took her to the hotel.

When she had her dress on, she began curling her hair and doing her make up. "You're so beautiful."
Mia turned to see Patrick. "Thanks."

Patrick walked over and he put a necklace around Mia's neck.
"What's this for?" Mia asked.
"It's a gift. An apology," Patrick mumbled. Mia sighed. She turned around and kissed him.
"I love you still. You don't need to buy me gifts," Mia said.
"You deserve it though."

Patrick and Mia went to the opening. Mia grinned as she seen Belle talking with Dirk.
"Thank you for coming everyone!" Mia called. Everyone look at her. "Your support means the world to me. For all those ladies here today, you get a twenty percent discount on a makeup, nails and hair treatment of your choice."
Mia heard Maxine squeal. She inwardly groaned. "Anyways, enjoy the food and wine!"

Mia stood by the buffet table. Patrick walked over with Maxine. "An excellent turn out," Patrick said.
"Yeah. I'm quite pleased," Mia replied.
Maxine smiled. "This is going to be an amazing place. It's thriving already."
"Well the village needs a salon. I'm just thankful Mr Blake here invested so much in me," Mia said.
"So am I! I don't know what I would do without a salon," Maxine said. Patrick and Mia both rolled their eyes.

Belle and Dirk were talking a lot. Maxine noticed.
"Who's that girl?" Maxine asked.
"My friend Belle. Why?"
Maxine laughed. "She actually thinks she has a chance with someone like Dirk. No way."
Mia began to get angry. "Why not?"
"Look at her. She's not his type."
Before Mia could get angry with her, Maxine walked off to see the nail polish available.
"Ignore her," Patrick said.
"You need to leave her," Mia mumbled.
Patrick smiled. "I already am getting prepared for it. If you have room for me."
"I always have."
Patrick smirked. "Good. I'll be over tonight when Maxine is asleep," he said.
"I'll be waiting," she teased.
"Good."

Mia walked over to Belle. "Maxine is a bitch."
"Why?"
Mia smiled. She wasn't going to upset Belle. "She's just asked me who I'm shagging and can she meet him."
"Ugh," belle groaned. Mia smiled.
"You getting on okay?" Mia asked.
Belle nodded. "Next time you invite Dirk to dinner, prewarn me."
Mia smirked. "What would you do without me?"

Finally, everyone left except for Dirk and Belle. Between the three of them, they tidied up. Patrick came back in.
"Listen, Maxine asked if you could come over tonight for dinner," Patrick said.
"I have guests," Mia said.
Patrick smirked. "They can come too."
Mia smiled. "Well thanks. But tell Maxine, I can't."
Patrick smirked again. "I'll tell her that. I'll be doing an inspection on the flat tonight."
Mia sniggered. "Why not just do one on my office. It's quite secure and a passcode is needed to gain access," she said.

Mia went off to her office. Patrick followed her. "This is a nice little office."
"It's nicer with you in it," Mia said. Patrick smirked and kissed her. Mia kissed back. She began to pull off his belt. Patrick pulled her dress up.

Mia and Patrick eventually began to have sex on the desk. Mia groaned. Dirk and Belle looked at each other.
"This is awkward," Dirk said. Belle laughed. Dirk smiled at her.

Mia began to leave love bites on Patrick's neck. He groaned.
"You little minx," he said. He went harder. Mia gripped the desk.
"You're so bloody good."
Patrick smirked. "I've been told that."
"Goodie," Mia moaned.
Patrick bit down on her neck.

They both climaxed. Patrick pulled out and sorted out his boxers and trousers. He helped Mia off the desk.

Eventually, Mia walked back home with Belle and Dirk. "Don't you have a boyfriend?" Dirk asked.
"It's... Complicated."
Dirk nodded. "I'm not going to tell. If I did, I would be a hypocrite."
Mia smiled. "Thank you."

They all got into the house. Belle made dinner. Mia went to talk with Dirk.
"You can stay the night with Belle. Patrick is coming over," Mia said. Dirk smiled.
"Thank you."
"No, thank you, for being nice enough to keep this a secret."

Belle put the dinner in the oven and they sat down to watch TV. Dirk held Belle's hand. Mia laughed at the shock on Belle's face.
"Calm down chick," Mia told her.
Belle blushed and cuddled into Dirk.
Mia smiled. She noticed Belle and Dirk heading up to bed. Mia grabbed her fleece blanket and watched her movie.

Patrick waited until Maxine was asleep. He went to leave the flat. "Dad?"
Patrick smiled. "I'm just heading out to get some paperwork. You need to sleep," he lied.

Patrick went over the road to Mia's flat. He let himself in with the key. Mia was on the sofa. "I waited for you," she mumbled.
"I know. Let's go."
Mia pulled Patrick to the bedroom and kissed him. Patrick kissed back. Eventually, Patrick pushed inside. But someone was watching...

Anna Blake stood at the bedroom door and watched them. She knew Patrick's secret. She smirked and walked out. She had the blackmail she needed for Patrick.

Patrick and Mia both climaxed. They laid beside each other and heard Belle and Dirk having sex.
"They move fast," Patrick said.
Mia laughed. "Says you."

Patrick held her and watched as Mia fell asleep. He fell asleep soon after. Not realising the danger Mia was in.