Chapter 80/227: Punishments and Rewards

No comments from us on this one.

We're waiting to see the reactions to see if they're worth repeating it again ;)

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

"H-How..." I heaved, my lips brushing against his as my eyes barely opened while I forced them to... focus. "—long have you known?"

We've been kissing.

For a good time now.

I don't really know for how long.

Given the intensity of the kisses we were sharing....

And the.... Depth and effect they had...

Made time such an intangible and somehow foreign concept.

The metrics didn't feel like milliseconds, seconds, minutes or anything else.

But rather...

The metrics were kissing intervals, a breath heaved from me or him, a groan escaping him or certain activities and ventures done by his tongue around my mouth or in it.

It was weird.

To feel like an activity can take you to a world where time was not like you've always known it, and thus whatever you're feeling was not tied to how long something was occupying a bandwidth of time.

But rather, it was tied to the aftereffects and lasting sensations something left afterwards.

He didn't honor my question with any form of response, and I'd be lying if I said that was unpleasant.

For I knew he had much more pressing matters and businesses he was attending to at the moment.

And goddamn was he doing such a good job.

His mouth ravished mine, with a blend of contradictory yet so uniquely harmonious composition of emotions.

Resistance. Yet blind want. Need. Determination. Yet Hesitation. Thoughtlessness. Control, yet lack thereof. They were all there.

As he moved over my lips and parts around with so much clear intent like a sailor following some map.

I realized at this that the man was making a very clear statement in regards to answering my question: REC will only honor me with an answer if my so called question was clear enough to not waste his time or cut off his business at hand for long.

I let out an affected breath over his lips. "I... I mean about me being Daisy, did you discover it just r-recently?"

In response to my clarified and concise question, Rickard Ellington Conway parted his lips as he opened his eyes slightly, the dark grey blue shimmering with nothing less than evident arrogance and chill as they fixed on my lips as well.

Smoothly like it was the most natural and unintended thing to do, he ran his tongue over his lips slowly, accidently so unintentionally brushing it against my lips in the process. "Ah, that." He kissed shortly.

"I'd known since your second week at the estate."

I gasped, backing off from him to shoot him a flustured frown. "Hah? Week two?! You want to tell me you've known for the past two months??!!"

He didn't apparently have it in mind to leave me my newly created space between our lips as a sign of offense.

"I fail to see why you seem unhappy with my answer?" Keeping the same composed and haughty expression, he roamed his lips over mine again as he bit my lower lip devlishly. "It was meant to be what individuals might consider a compliment, for managing to maintain the disguise from me for the first week and some days of the second."