Chapter 49

Guinevere's pov

I woke up to mommy picking me up. I was dead asleep the whole night. Mommy kissed me on my head and she placed me down on the bed.

"Hello baby girl."Mommy said I was opening and closing my eyes. I was still tired and I was hungry but I was also in pain. Mommy took off my pajamas changed my wet bum and put lotion on me. Monny got me dressed in my clothes for church.

When Mommy picked me up I did let this scream of pain come out of nowhere

When Mommy picked me up I did let this scream of pain come out of nowhere. Mommy placed me back on the bed while I kept on crying. I saw Mommy put on a glove and put this clear thing on her finger.

Mommy put her fingers in my mouth and I started sucking on the cold gel that helped my mouth do much. Mommy then let me duck on her finger till I stopped crying.

"There we go, baby girl."Mommy said and I just looked at her. Mommy then took off the glove and threw it away. Mommy then gave me pain medication and some other medication that helped a lot with the pain. Mommy picked me up and I only saw that the is dressed.

"There we go. Let's give some milk."Mommy said

Mommy moved her shirt and she moved her nursing bra. Mommy helped me to latch on and when I had a good latch I started sucking slowly.

Mommy then threw my diaper away I used and cleaned up after herself. When Mommy was done she smiled at me and I just looked at her. I did not have any energy in me to do anything. I could just sleep and drink milk all day.

Mommy kissed me on my head as she walked out of the master bedroom. Mommy made sure all the lights were off upstairs and we walked downstairs. Mommy walked into the kitchen where we saw Daddy making coffee.